The only distro that matters

The only distro that matters.

Attached: debian.png (650x650, 129.99K)

if you browse /etc/ it still had remnants of sysvinit files for (((compatibility))) reasons they claim. it is a clusterfuck

yeah, Ubuntu won't exist if it isn't for trannybian. Please don't die, Xubuntu is my daily driver.

ubuntranny is worse, debian is god tier, better than arch and more minimal the xupoobuntu

t. debian tranny

keep working for free, fag.

been using debian since potato, so 20y ish I think

it's not for the one that needs bleeding edge, though you can have it if you run unstable, but boy is it stable

even in stable not without issues, you treat apt the wrong way (as it sees it) she'll bite you, especially when a new release just became stable.

but if you treat her right, boy crashing her is just short of impossible

i like

Why do Ian died?

He kms'd, so ask him I guess

you don't use sysvinit user? your basedstemd cucked arnt u.

onions based

lmao I didnlt know they filtered s o y

Didn't he kill himself after tweets about being tortured by police?

yes. many people believe the police had some part to play in his death, but not actually killing him. some believe cops did kill him for some unknown reason. very strange death.

Weird is it was at the end of the year when Debian implemented systemd. Months after his death many serious security bugs were found in systemd like if glowies had hands in all that

>systemd
Advanced Persistent Threat

Should I make the jump to it from Arch? I can't bother with things breaking all the time anymore on my main machine, but I am hesitant to spend time configuring everything all over again.

i don't know how people manage to break arch constantly

>sudo APT install...
Jokes aside, judging by the Lennart's reactions, it may be this

You see, it's easy
>sudo pacman -Syu
>79 packages to update
>reboot
>now your sound is fucked up
>read arch news
>oopsie we did a fucky wucky we're so sowwy
I am restoring to how it was before the update and I'm never updating again.

I ran Arch on a laptop for six years and this never happened to me. Even updating 100+ packages after not updating for a while didn't do anything similar to what you described. Was I just lucky?

> a laptop
not all machines are equal.

i dont work for free faggit
i make 100k a year

STAY PROJECRING
LONG LIVE DEBIAN

Dak packaging... Lol
Cat passing by on a skateboard...

OH, the 3 repo DVDs misteriously vanished after a fake police break-in