What's Any Forums solution?

what's Any Forums solution?

Attached: 1176818901.jpg (2986x3437, 804.41K)

-Defense
Sauron
>Motherfucking orc army
>Fortress in the middle of a walled wasteland
>Massively powerful on an individual level
>Capable of creating powerful items
>Powerful magics

Al Simons
>Capable of taking on all of hell by himself
>Guns
>lots of guns

Wishmaster
>Literally just in case I forgot to think of something.
>Wishmaster could be an auto-win for either side, so I'm not gonna risk it falling into enemy hands

>Possible issues
The think is fucking scary, but he can be incinerated
Pennywise is a little bitch and I could beat him by just being fucking angry that he even exists.
Pinhead won't come after me since I'm not a BDSM enthusiast
Freddy Kruger can be counter-acted by lucid dreaming techniques

Palpatine is the only real issue with his fuckhuge army but I can WISHMASTER him away and still have 2 more wishes.

Attached: 123930783_3395064953862710_1646768898245166522_n.jpg (680x456, 24.03K)

who the fuck is TOBI?

The least dangerous people on this chart
>Michael Myers is just a big dude with a knife
>Leatherface is just a big dude with some logging equipment
>Ghostface is just an incel with a knife
>Chucky can be defeated with a well placed kick
>Jigsaw killer is an old cancer patient who is only good at giving people rufies
>Gremlins are destroyed by sunlight and are basically just sentient chihuahuas
>Darkness is killed by sunlight
>Frankensteins monster is just a retarded NBA player

Carrie I will just offer her some flowers and take her out on a date.
Pretty sure she will cool down after a good dicking.

Attached: 1335976871055.jpg (600x600, 49.87K)

Palpatine, Predator, T1000. T1000 helps me hide and is near indestructible to most of this list. Predator and Palp go hunting for the others and report back when they're all killed.

>Leprechaun, I choose you!

Palpatine a xenomorph and voldemort

>sauron
>predator
>alien

I think it's the ghost in Paranormal Activity

All of you gonna get fucked when someone just asks Wishmaster to kill you.

The only drawback is that whoever wishes you dead spends forever in his torture dimension.
Also, it has to be one of the human characters who is not dead yet.

>Paranormal Activity
I am now less afraid of it than I previously was.

>Killer Klownz
Is it just the one klown? Or is it their entire spacecraft?

Some nigger on a slave ship back in the day.

God damn this movie used to scare me

Attached: GUEST_cb870fce-3cb8-457a-9d45-65af4d567ee4.jpg (488x488, 92.84K)

>Wishmaster
I wish to kill all of them.
Wow that was easy

palpatine, xenomorph, and t-1000 for personal bodyguard. wtf is "Tobi" lol

They should do a 2nd movie

Everyone here so far is a fucking fool.

Samara top pick. Easily deadliest of all. A ghost demon virus that will dominate all others easily.

Carrie to be Samara's mommy she always wanted. Their skills would stack and they would also be adorable together (Samara wouldn't look like the rotted bitch, obv, until she wanted to scare everyone to death then she would, but she'd mostly just be adorable and deadly at the same time) so that's a bonus.

Fucking Godzilla. It has God in the name. It's a fucking God Dragon beast that will honorably defend the first two and just stomp and hellfire everything else.

Only threats would be Alien/Predator team on Godzilla, but even then, they'd need a strong plan to get around Samara and Carrie.

So many others are complete jokes to even mention. Candyman? Fucking seriously? He'd just jog himself into defeat.

T-1000 would be the only real other nemesis. Palpatine maybe but really just have someone cosplay Vader and pick him up and throw him into Samara's well.

Jigsaw, Critter, Gremlin nigga yeaaaaaaaaa boi

bruh, Chucky could take all of these 3 out

Just drop the gremlin in the ocean and he wins against everyone on the list

That chart needs to get rid of some of the weaker fag candidates like fucking stupid dindu, Gremlin, Critter, Jigsaw, like wtf?

Hannibal should be on here. He is top tier despite being human because I said so.

Where the actual FUCK is Exorcist girl?

R.E.C. Monster? Hello you utter fools.

How is drowning your faggot gremlin victory for you? You guys suck at this.

All you really need is Samara. Nothing could touch her level of phantom demon virus level of creeping death.

I legit think you have to take Wishmaster, simply because he can get anyone on his side to wish for you to die. You have to take Freddy or else for the rest of your life you have to do some retarded shit just to sleep. Maybe Sauron just because he has so much shit at his disposal while also being really fucking strong and apparently all-knowing.

Lame game since Wishmaster and Freddy are must haves because the others can't really deal with them.

if the xenomorph is allowed to reproduce then my picks are godzilla, xenomorph and Predator

Attached: 1623776253402.png (339x311, 133.44K)

Gremlin can multiply infinitely
Critters I don't know them so someone tell me their powers
Jigsaw is the smartest on the list
Hannibal is an old guy with no powers, good movie though
Exorcist girl can get easily killed.. she is almost like a negative character.. what can she do really? She can only fuck herself up more. Now maybe if we talk about the demon possessing her then that would be different I agree.
Don't know REC monster

>How is drowning your faggot gremlin victory for you?
water makes them multiply

>Samara
Sauron BTFOs her with magic
As does Voldy
As does Spawn
As does Pennywise
Pinhead literally rapes her soul forever in his spiritual kink dungeon
BeetleJuice is a ghost as well who could probably beast her
Chucky does some Voodoo nonsense to get rid of her
Gozer is a literal ghost god with her own pocket dimension
Imhotep's entire job was to deal with angry spirits.
Darkness is literally satan who could probably place her somewhere in purgatory

Samara really shouldnt even be on this list.

Attached: 1645495162257.jpg (303x408, 50.47K)

>Jigsaw is the smartest on the list
nigga what

>Hannibal teams up with Wishmaster

Attached: Claude_Frollo.jpg (360x450, 22.52K)

Easiest picks ever. Godzilla will kill 90% of this list with no issue. id take freddy so i can take naps while chillin on godzillas 300 foot tall head and take carrie for waifu material

>Freddy Kruger dream rapes you when you fall asleep and there is fuck all your purely physical monsters can do to stop it

There are multiple supernatural powers in the graphic and you choose the le monsters.

You're not a clever man.

>Palpatine wishes for you to die
>Wishmaster kills you
well you tried

>Chucky does his body switch with Godzilla
What now smart guy?

Jigsaw is even older and more useless than Hannibal wtf are you saying? Hannibal also way smarter.

Dracula also probably going to be smartest on list by nature of vampire and the lore about him generally goes that route.

Figured Gremlin had some difference, but even a thousand toddlers would get squashed by Godzilla or insta-death by Samara.

Palpatine could also counter Gremlin. Any water? FORCE LIGHTNING BITCH, YOU'RE FRIED! All of them gone in a flash, literally.

Critters look too stupid to matter. Just more fodder.

Exorcist girl I meant Pazuzu the demon. More ghost entity synergy with Samara. In face, nevermind Carrie or Godzilla. Let's go a full phantom crew.

Samara, Pazuzu (Exorcist demon), Garfield. Most based team.

Why would Palpatine waste his one and only soul to kill you?
Seems like the nuclear option.

>body switch

He's not fucking Captain Ginyu, gtfo.

>Massive gremlin army
Oh look, lots of things for the Xenomorph to impregnate and make more Xenos

Attached: 463.jpg (600x1003, 50.84K)

ok, and then this thing called the sun comes up and wipes them all out

Only one, Wishmaster. Wish everyone else away. Then wish that he wouldn't exist. Easy-peasy.

He can transfer his soul from one body to another
It takes him about 10 seconds and he's got to be physically touching his target long enough to say his little voodoo spell

>Wishmaster lets him make the wish and doesn't damn his soul
>Someone without a soul makes the wish

Anyone trying to spam Wishmaster is fucked because you'd just preempt any of that shit by getting voice clips of any of your enemies that Wishfagster would listen to, splice together some fake-news level audio of them saying "yo Wishmaster bro please I wish you to kill all of us and then yourself, one love, G" and then he'd obey like the idiot Genie wannabe he is and you'd win.

Garfield would be in full Paladin gear in case anyone got out of line and would quickly smack-a-bitch.exe to keep everyone in line.

Godzilla voldemort and palpatine come at me bro im getting the elder wand when voldemort dies and palpatine can make a bubble or air to last a long time under the ocean qhile riding godzilla

>Wish everyone else away.
Great job!
Then you spend the rest of eternity in hell with Wishmaster sicking rape demons with barbed tripple dicks on your candy ass.

Attached: djin.jpg (1920x1080, 373.5K)

>Jigsaw is even older and more useless than Hannibal wtf are you saying? Hannibal also way smarter.
kek Hannibal isn't even close to the level of Jigsaw in term of intelligence. He is a genius building traps and luring people and fucking with them for hours until they all die. He can easily set up traps to get rid of all the little shits like gremlins, critters, chucky and the other low level players.

>Pick Wishmaster
>Wish that I never saw this faggy thread
>Now I never met him and he's back in his fucking gem
/thread

>Wishmaster lets him make the wish and doesn't damn his soul
But why?
Why would a creature of pure malice and spite pass up a chance to cause some pain on such a proud, pitiful human soul?
Also, why would Palpatine trust him even if he super duper swore not to?

Thats like trusting a meth head to not smoke a pile of meth.

>Someone without a soul makes a wish
Literally cannot do that.

they just have to go hide at night like tons of nocturnal animals are already doing and been doing for millions of years, plus they can just go in the sewers and create an army and only getting out at night

You know what's up, even more than does.

>I wish that any human had to do exactly as I say when I say it how I want them to do it.
>Order other humans to make wishes I want them to
>Sacrifice someone else's soul every time I want to make a wish

I just bought myself over six billion free wishes.

Attached: 1640281098878.jpg (915x1023, 213.69K)

>Predator
>Xenomorph
>T-1000