Untitled

nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/fall-guys-free-for-all-game-ready-driver/
us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/516.40/516.40-desktop-win10-win11-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe
us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/516.40/516.40-win11-win10-release-notes.pdf

Attached: NVIDIA_logo.svg.png (1280x240, 24.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-nvcleanstall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any Forums - now the shill spam of Nvidia Corp.

have any of you guys tried or used the "nvidia-open" package yet?
If yes is it good or ready to replace the "nvidia" package?

Attached: 1645538728385.jpg (620x451, 54.43K)

Fuck this shit, I upgraded drivers literally 3 days ago.

I know this is a shill thread but make sure you check out nvcleaninstall, it lets you pick and choose the components you install so you can strip it of all of the geforce experience shit and telemetry.

techpowerup.com/download/techpowerup-nvcleanstall/

Attached: NVCleanstall_fufxzeMKXm.png (572x677, 43.12K)

So does the normal driver installer. Don't people EVER click on "Custom Install" anymore and pick the shit they want?
Only thing I see NVCleaninstall being useful for is disabling things like HDCP to reduce latency slightly if you never use DRM services, since that you can't disable from the normal installer.

Custom still has all of the telemetry shit and nvcontainer shit. You can't turn those off without stripping the driver yourself or using nvcleaninstall.

Oh nevermind, apparently it doesn't support that anymore.

Then why is your argument:

>so you can strip it of all of the geforce experience shit

GeForce Experience is a standalone program that you can totally NOT install with the normal installer.

Have they fixed G-Sync/FreeSync? Last time I tried if you didn't install the monitor process and container, it would not switch on VRR.

thanks but i'm sticking to 510

I'm not installing your spyware w1zzard

>GeForce Experience is a standalone program that you can totally NOT install with the normal installer.

Try it, see what happens and show me how many nvcontainer telemetry spyware services you have running :)

>Overlay doesn't even fucking work 80% of the time
Are the open drivers ready yet?

What's this riced to Hell and back garbage of a UI you got there going on buddy? Next time you shill your useless utility try acting professional and post a screenshot from a fresh VM.

Don't bother. Breaks a lot of shit.
No classic Nvidia control panel, you'd have to use the MS Store one which is worse spyware than the driver itself.
If you remove the contrainer and telemntry, the MS Store control panel doesn't work either. Plus breaks a few other things like mentioned.

Just tested.

GeForce Experience has nothing to do with NVContainer and Telemetry and vice versa, what are you on about?

Anyone else unable to get the geoforce experience overlay to ever show up?

>everything is "(Experimental)"
Kek

Lol had to check it out myself
Even when I disabled them though, still had Nvidia Container running after a clean DDU install, useless garbage

Attached: 1642203260153.png (423x60, 25.08K)

I use NVSlimmer

>No classic Nvidia control panel
Just use NvidiaProfileInspector. It exposes a lot more options than the control panel anyway.