It just works. Works properly, as expected, as it is supposed to...

It just works. Works properly, as expected, as it is supposed to... I don't need the abundance of features if they are poorly released, I just need it to serve me and not visa-versa. I simply want it to be useful in real life scenarios and not having to endlessly tweak it or change settings to make it somewhat useful

Attached: 618c1c0c596d9b00111856a9.jpg (1300x974, 223.32K)

if you buy a phone that is more than 100$ you are retarded and don't deserve money

>but I need high end camera
then buy a high end camera

>if you buy a phone that is more than 100$ you are retarded and don't deserve money
there are no good phones under 300$ prove me wrong

My phone takes better pictures at the respective focal lengths. The only time my camera shines is if the conditions are great and I can use my telephoto lens.

>if you buy a >100$ phone you're retarded
Elaborate?

I have a 50 dollar samsung galaxy phone that runs fast and makes calls, sends texts, records video, internet works perfect on

what could 250 extra dollars possibly give you besides camera

>if you buy a phone that is more than 100$

$100 is literally nothing in our clown world
soon you won't be able to eat 2 meals at McDonalds with that amount

Holy poorfag cope

>buys new phone cause he wants to buy shit.
>doesn't have to buy any of the tech a single smartphone replaces.
>build craving cause they now own less stuff.
>buys more phones.

You are right, user, they're all laggy and unuseful desu

>Holy poorfag cope
Post your Tesla or GTFO.

Seethe more, poorfag

We've located the 1 Any Forums troll.

It just works. Works properly, as expected, as it is supposed to... I don't need the abundance of features if they are poorly released, I just need it to serve me and not visa-versa. I simply want it to be useful in real life scenarios and not having to endlessly tweak it or change settings to make it somewhat useful

Attached: file.png (320x320, 62.83K)

Meh, nothing. He's just a poorfag devising make belief scenarios in order to make himself feel contented about his abject poverty.

I had one
strangely enough I hated it after switching from my Sony Ericsson K700, was a bad buy ngnl

oh, thanks pseud

I got an iPhone 12 and I gave it a genuine try but I honestly don't like it nearly as much as my 6T, I'm probably going to switch back to android on my next phone ngl

I'm not trying to troll here and I'm kinda surprised noone brought up "privacy and security" of android devices so far. I mean, yeah, sure, you can waste your time and effort trying to make your phone more private, but in exchange you sacrifice convenience and usability. And why do you even need privacy enhancing shit if you don't do anything illegal? It's not worth your time. I don't think androfags aren't aware of the fact that they don't have an FBI agent assigned to everyone, mostly they don't care and won't watch your history unless you do something illegal or amoral. Sure, I can understand why SOME people might need privacy, but not you, poorfag, stop giving excuses and try to actually do something with your life

Tfw got a moto g stylus for 79$ on sale

Fuck off iPajeet.