A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix...

> A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix was such a threat to freedom that I felt uncomfortable with legitimizing it in this way.

Is this why richard stallman never got married?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 064612.png (1081x782, 595.02K)

Based. Every video on Netflix is shitty globohomo "become a faggot" propaganda. All of them.

He had too much sex

netflix has nothing good to watch except evangelion

Attached: 2022-06-15_11-53.png (799x760, 513.5K)

>her
>she
Up next on fa/g/s larping as a normalfag

Why did he say he couldn't go to a concert
That's an odd thing to say

>Based. Every video on Netflix is shitty globohomo "become a faggot" propaganda. All of them.
you know stallman doesn't not use netflix because he is a rightoid right?

Attached: 1640668469942.jpg (125x123, 3.48K)

If a video can turn you homo, you were homo all along.

stallman is a fucking vax shill kike

he should hang

Attached: netflix-bird.png (599x687, 230.23K)

>If a beautiful bird suggest doing those things with me, I'd probably respond similarly. The bird could perch on a sofa or on my hand, and i would stroke its feathers however it wishes.
what did he mean by this

Stallman has had sex with his bird before.

I can't believe not spreading disease is a political issue
Is this what rightoids stand for?

Attached: parrot.jpg (1180x790, 196.61K)

not him, but it doesn't prevent it from spreading last i checked

i'd say that the pandemic is pretty much already over in europe because white people don't seethe about vaccines all day long like mutts do
i don't understand why they're blaming the jews for it either considering that like 80% of them are circumcised

Attached: 1647885991409.png (2500x2000, 2.93M)

The parrot should.

kek

it's not over, that's a huge meme. we still have lots of sick people and deaths, but we're meant to live with it because we need to be wageslaves. for examples of societies that are truly dealing with covid well, look towards the sovl vs sovlless koreas, china, and vietnam.

Covid was a psy op to push freedom destroying measures on free societies. This post is an example.
>look at these nightmare dystopia societies, they got it RIGHT

I've talked to people who work with him and apparently he is hated by most for not showering and being rude, no one likes him

You shouldn't need to compromise your freedom in order to chill.
Bravo, Mr. Stallman. That's sticking to your principles.

>nightmare dystopia
doesn't apply to any of the cunts i've mentioned aside from perhaps south korea.
>implying you are living in a better society