The Russians have gained more territory

The Russians have gained more territory

Attached: 1976EBBB-67D5-44F7-A349-2623128AFA3F.jpg (1280x938, 184.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ROxxPyw0nPAa5HDAABCBU-IDECabGw3-&ll=48.57746954731476,31.59441591733991&z=6
aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah, at this rate it'll be over in weeks, just like Afghanistan

The president didn't scurry away the first night so that tends to make a difference to a populace. It will never be over until Russia GTFO

I was being sarcastic, and I agree with you. Afghanistan didn't take weeks nor end well for the Russians (or Americans when they invaded)

My ballsack itches

>"liberated"
>"liberate"
Imagined the face of this "liberator"?

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ROxxPyw0nPAa5HDAABCBU-IDECabGw3-&ll=48.57746954731476,31.59441591733991&z=6

Attached: photo_2022-03-01 23.20.51.jpg (308x366, 42.97K)

dogshit lies.

Copium

It's true. Cope.

Can someone explain what Putin was on about when he talked about wanting to de-nazify Ukraine?
Like what the fuck is he even talking about? That came so out of left field I can't even imagine what he could be referencing by that. Is that a long standing narrative in Russia or something? Or does the average Russian also think 'What has this dude been smoking?'

All he does is lie. Guarantee the dude crushed the most puss in high school. Totally true.

>Can someone explain what Putin was on about when he talked about wanting to de-nazify Ukraine?
Lies, but he is referencing the nazi militias that are currently armed by the Ukrainians, fighting in eastern Ukraine.

But why lie so blatantly and nonsensically? It just makes him sound crazy.
Lying isn't just about spouting bullshit. It's about carefully constructing an untruth, which sounds believeable.
What nazi militias are you talking about? In what way are they nazis?

We have long going shit in here about ukranian fascists terorizing local russian people all over the Ukraine, and a lot of people actualy belive in that

Have you not been watching Russian state media at all? Only Nazis would defend their country from foreign invaders in this way

Attached: 1645993826467.jpg (1277x1280, 493.52K)

Because nobody ever doubts him. He pays people to spread it like truth. Dipshit traitors in America, and other countries, further spread it because they want it to be true. Nevermind any intelligent people seeing right through it. That doesn't matter when motherfuckers have their head buried in the sand.
Simpler: why tell the truth when people belive you're a badass even though you're the furthest thing from it.
>Verification not required.

Interest rates in Russia are already up to 20% and the Ruble is tanking.

We can destroy their economy without firing a shot.

I think its win if they cut off blacksea and took over ports.

There's a 900 man nazi militia, in Eastern Ukraine fighting against the Russians since 2014

aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/1/who-are-the-azov-regiment