Post your Indian techie stories

Indians in tech are based. Highly competent and are unironically transforming the industry for the better. The people complaining are simply those incapable of competing on an equal footing and are desperate to spread rumours about 'nepotism' to try and bring about discriminatory laws to slow them down

Attached: 1200px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2 (2).jpg (1200x1600, 474.94K)

poo in the loo, Pajeet

good morning sir

good morning sir

good morning sir, love your Java blogging on last Thursday

My company hired an indian CTO and now we have 3 indian developers, all of them are interested into blockchain and all the tech but can't even install an npm package. Shame, I actually like it when it was mostly eastern europeans with some westerners.

Attached: jeetCode.jpg (594x768, 94.26K)

>See CV with Indian name
>Throw in the trash

based you've managed to trigger the lazy cumskins. all they do is post their weak memes

please replace them. This country needs more diversity.

Can believe, worked with a proper daljit street shitter that couldn't read a trace stack or had any clue how git and devops worked

Manager is from India.

He took my company’s current shit infrastructure and created a beautiful on-prem and cloud VDI. Giving users a BYOD solution without needing to install bullshit complianceware.

Sounds easy, but scale it globally to a 10,000+ user base with mixed persistent and non. On top of a current “working” infrastructure.

Also, this project was dependent on migrating primary on-prem AD to cloud.

Lots of moving parts.

Codemonkey at big tech non FAGMAN.
Interviewing for blockchain startups.
There's literally no realm of tech where you won't find pajeets.

The truth is that there are so many of them, and skills follow the bell curve.

>just did cond == true
Fuck

>Hello user, I am facing
>Go to this folder and delete this file
>I don't understand. Can I call?

These fuckers keep pushing for our company to use the Metaverse for meetings too.

Attached: 1654549320631.jpg (807x807, 169.39K)

Daily reminder that the CEO of Google is an Indian. Take that, low IQ amerifags

>have a simple QA task:
>create two records in system A
>then run system B
>and verify that the new record in system C matches the two records in A
>total estimated time: 8 hours
>pajeet has had this task in-flight for 2 months
>manager (who is non-technical) finally does the task himself to unblock our release
>pajeet moves the task backwards from “done” to “reviewing”
>manager asks why in standup
>”sir away team did not give sign off for creating objects in system A”
>systems A through C are all running in beta environments that don’t touch any real data
>company policy allows you to fuck around with any beta data you want because it’s not real
>manager points this out
>”SIR THE APPROVALS”
>pajeet is demoted to ops monkey

good morning sir

>demoted instead of fired
and this is why we are being flooded by the dumbest of the dumb
some Aryan Indians are alright but in general the darker the skin the more of a "please Sir" he is.

Based and good morning sir

They're only interested in blockchain because it's currently a very profitable field. Same with tech and the current gold rush. They do what they do for nothing more than a fat paycheck, and while it worked out well for them when it was just about doctors and rote memorization, the job description of a developer isn't all that suited for the average poo.