ITT: technology hate thread

ITT: technology hate thread

Attached: 1651783960072.gif (360x202, 3.26M)

Remember when youtube wasn't literally just TV 2.0?

Attached: poop.png (2005x923, 1.64M)

I love technology and wish humans would just die already and get replaced by logic-driven synths.

If this is one of the older non-steer by wire teslas, the electric power steering is kicking in to let him physically move the wheel while stopped and doing this for any amount of time will put a bald spot on your tires because he's literally turning the wheels to play bing bing wahoo

come home, white man.

Attached: 800px-Logo_de_PeerTube.svg.png (800x1067, 6.4K)

My car is from that unfortunate era after touchscreens became good and cheap, but before people demanded the return of some physical switches. To change music tracks or volume I have to take my eyes off the road to use the touch screen, and vibrations from the shit roads here make it super jittery.

>white man
Who are you talking to?

>a fucking heated cup
>that requires a app to use
>that requires an account to use the app

Attached: 1639752445574.jpg (1000x1000, 101.54K)

was it really so hard to slap a little OLED screen on there with a couple of capacitive buttons for setting the temperature or a timer or whatever you want your heated cup to do?

What does the app even do other than set the temperature and the glowing light color?
Why do I need an account for this?

I remember when the first gen was being fire saled for $50 at starbucks because it only had an hour battery life and they couldn't convince enough suckers to buy it at the regular price.

i don't hate the tech per se, but i hate how it affects the younger generation

Attached: 1654852069094.gif (270x333, 2.95M)

They wouldn't get any investor funding if it wasn't cloud based, you can't get angel investors with honest buy-once products that don't generate a constant revenue stream.

Still worth it. Love this cup for coffee

Attached: 1651823083163.png (800x600, 85.82K)

use microwave

>What does the app even do other than set the temperature and the glowing light color?
That's all it does. And update the cup's firmware.

this shit gets firmware updates?

If you were put in front of a punch card computer you wouldn't know how to use one either you massive faggot.

You don't know that.

Why is the power button on the fucking bottom and not in the handle?

Attached: 1651822771649.jpg (1536x1536, 803.22K)