Ahhh...yesss...the day draws closer....my lovely punchline and i are ready....no bat, cat, plant...

ahhh...yesss...the day draws closer....my lovely punchline and i are ready....no bat, cat, plant, or harlequin can stop us now....punchline and i are agents of chaos....you will see me in the news tomorrow
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 34B1F8AD-C5CE-47B6-9F3D-786146F19F00.jpg (176x250, 3.87K)

Fag

you will regret this when you watch the news tomorrow...

hey hoy aboyt I slice u tiny PEENZIS clean ohff

So much blood and u scream “AIIIYEEEE my PEENZIS bein sliced ohff”
HEEYEE

Attached: 3386EA83-AC59-4F68-B110-8E2D19078C21.png (400x387, 190.26K)

Looks like a try hard. But if not, don't be a cunt and make it easy, kill yourself

fucking kill yourself you cock sucking faggot

Been a while since you were supposed to be on the news "tomorrow." What's the hold up?

Joke's on you I don't watch the news because I'm not a gayniggerfaggot

It's going to be big news. Your friends and family will likely be talking about it. You can't escape the consequences of what I'm going to do. You'll be much more prepared, though, if you watch the news. I'm telling you for you, not for me.

I'm going to be prepared for an event after the event happens and is reported? Riiight
I see you've got as much intelligence as you do testicular fortitude

shut the fuck up you gay faggot retard

Is your “Punchline” your right hand, pillow, or is that what you call your flesh light?

Keep the insults coming. You should hope I'm not writing them down. It'd be a shame if I were logging each and every slight so I could repay them with interest, say, on the news tomorrow...

You've been threatening shit for over a year now, yet no delivery.

Still didn’t answer my question, fag. I know no girl would ever touch you.

Nigger you've already demonstrated you couldn't even spell IP let alone have any inclination as to what you might do with one

Tomorrow. Tune the fuck in. It's happening.
You'll see how wrong you are on the news.

He’s gonna suck cock on live TV in a shitty Joker Cosplay. That’s how his mouth got that way.

"Two more weeks" I knew you smelled like a bunch of do nothing faggots that weve heard from before

>Tomorrow. Tune the fuck in. It's happening.
Yeah no, you keep fucking talking about tomorrow, tomorrow never comes.

Perhaps. You'll have to tune in to find out...
Not two weeks. Two-morrow! HAHA!
Tomorrow. Channel 12. Believe it.

>Tomorrow. Channel 12. Believe it.
No, I don't believe it, you keep lying and not getting on the news, you've done so every day for about year now.
You're full of shit.

Confirmed, he's sucking cock on channel 12 tomorrow. Should be interesting.

To each his own. I look forward to proving you wrong on live television tomorrow. HAHA!

But you won't though, you've proven me right in the hundreds of other threads you've made.