Use Freenet

Stop using Neocities to host your static web pages. You all claim to hate the corpo net, yet use a corpo-owned site for hosting.

>For those of you who don't know what Freenet is:
"Freenet is a peer-to-peer platform for
censorship-resistant and privacy-respecting
publishing and communication."

>moar info:
freenetproject.org/pages/documentation.html

>"but muh zeronet"
Freenet allows secure and truly anonymous free hosting of static web content. It's literally Zeronet but better. Stop doing what the glowies tell you to by shilling less secure shit.

>"but muh cheez pizza, hurr durr"
Null talking point - there's more on the clearnet. Do your research.

I swear to Xenu, don't make me start posting a /Frnt/ - Freenet General thread.

Do you want the old web back? Do you want real privacy? Start using Freenet today.
freenetproject.org/pages/download.html

Attached: 1629668295788.jpg (1080x1080, 98.39K)

That's a man.

Pic related. It's complicated I know but if we had a few devs we could work on simplifying the install.
>inb4 java
Stop parroting memes from the 90s. Libreoffice is written in Java and it's great.

Your mom is a man.

Attached: 1651293612334.png (771x888, 85.22K)

Proof? Do you have the gene sequences of every cell in the body?

dis nigga looks like David Hogg decided to take both TRT and HRT/estriodiol, but the former first and then the latter.

i like cheese pizza

woah user you might have found the recipe to turn any random femoid into a tomboy
pizza is bad for you
only drink coffee in moderate amounts

>tomboy
>washboard abs
you're gay user. abs and muscles on women is the ugliest shit you can ever experience from them. i would rather bump uglies with a fat chick

Can you imagine what her farts would smell like? Haha

>censorship-resistant and privacy-respecting
publishing and communication."

I'd pay money not to listen to schizophrenics spam bullshit all day.

>being Any Forums is gay
fuck off fattard. a cutie is a cutie and she probably doesn't even have abs it looks like she's just sucking the belly in. She has big arms, but not so big that it looks like a man.

freenet allows you to tailor the posts that you see like filters but based on wot

abs on kpop girls looks good, u just mirin

lol you're jerking it to veiny muscular body building women that look 95% like men with very minor differences. Nigga u gay

a man built for BBC

I've never jerked it to her. Today I haven't jerked off at all, I'm on /SIG/ mode which includes avoiding masturbation.

>name dropping Any Forums
>not knowing that "architecting" was a meme that originated there
>not ever having banged a slampig
ishygddt + ngmi

they dont look like bodybuilders. and most asians are disgusting
>simping for plastic surgery yayoi whores

Attached: pierce.jpg (395x594, 39.96K)

that makes it 10x better

I don't know what "architecting" means.
I never lurked Any Forums, now that board IS a bunch of homos. Why the fuck do you need a whole fucking board to talk about fitness?
There's nothing more to natural lifting than lifting weights and eating healthy.
All they do on Any Forums is to talk what "stack" to drug themselves with which I'm not into.
Now if you want to talk shit post your body with timestamp or fuck off.

These are the kind of comments that make you wonder if these are just bot posts. What kind of retard would think something like that, write it, and hit Post? Even if it was bot generated content it would have to come from somewhere, so some retards out there would have had to write it enough for the bots to decide to use it.

and I am now bisexual