Still it's better than crytpo and other forms of digital currency

Still it's better than crytpo and other forms of digital currency.

Attached: cash.jpg (251x201, 6.65K)

You're correct, but what does this have to do with technology?

>circulated around millions of hands without ever being cleaned

Nah.

It was back when you could hand someone the value of a house in cash no questions asked, these days XMR is better.

>Buying a house with ponzi scheme tokens

This. even in venezuela if you have a bunch of cash people look at you weird, try buying a car, a house or anything with pure cash, or even worse, try depositing a big amount (2000 USd lol) in a bank, first thing you'll see is the national police coming your way asking where you got that money from
Monero is a better option to everything else

i mentioned XMR to some crypto bros since i use it, and they pulled on their vape and started ranting about there being other privacy coins. is this true? it seems to me that monero pretty much solved the problems bitcoin had in terms of the anonymity aspect of it.

There are other privacy coins but XMR got first mover advantage, the most adoption and it works so there is little point to using anything else.
There are also plenty of LEO approved "privacy coins" that honeypot sites force you to use.

>Ponzi scheme tokens is a better option to everything else
No cryptocurrency is fully anonymous

>I don't register this as tech so it isn't tech.
Neotroglodyte.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know how many of them Biden printed... you might be soon using them as toilet paper.

Money predates technology

>Your 1 dollar today is worth 0.75 in a month from now

Attached: 1653056283797.png (1920x984, 116.39K)

The purpose of Bitcoin was to bring the functionalities of physical cash to the digital realm. Gold-backed cash is based, and if we can get the same qualities for a digital cash (with the benefit of being more easily managed due to being digital) that would be based.

>monera
it's monero

>/r/buttcoin
Bitcoin hits 70k USD, all that time laughing at people playing with internet tokens when you could of made generational wealth. Ah well, maybe next life.

Attached: 1647361049280.jpg (720x998, 79.56K)

Attached: 1655250094921.jpg (593x551, 113.32K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1654721530045.png (375x375, 309.05K)

>he doesn't know who made that song

Cash is shit, its becoming less and less accepted. Hell in some countries even hookers are starting to do bank transfers.
Crypto is also shit.

true, but it's also at risk of inflating into worthlessness nowadays.
all I want it a secure store for my wealth which does not either inflate into being toilet paper, drop every time Biden takes a fart or charges me a huge fee on purchase.