So why can't we just straight up kill him? Or is it a lot more complicated than that?

So why can't we just straight up kill him? Or is it a lot more complicated than that?

Attached: SmartSelect_20220301-020053_Chrome.jpg (613x654, 160.65K)

murdering a leader of a nation is a act of war, and will lead to WW3, which will end in nuclear war

Gurantee that is/was being considered.
not an easy task to pop the leader of a country with decades of being paranoid bastards.

"You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea"

Mergar Evers

Attached: 1370019899000-ftcdc5-5b3olc4jss6c20nu59j-original-1305311305_3_4.jpg (640x850, 32.42K)

Only way he dies is if one of his own turns on him.
And they should. They would be a legend even if they died after they did it.

legend, right up there with brutus

Attached: brutus-marcus-junius.jpg (774x1080, 82.57K)

he's hiding out
and he's pretty good at hiding, let's not beat around the turnip stalks

Putin’s cadre of terrified generals would flee and/or celebrate to no longer be under his constant, murderous scrutiny.

Holed up at his “secret” Caucuses mega McMansion.

he's hiding in a bunker. dude is scared shitless right now. all of the oligarchs probably want him dead as he's cost them billions.

you might think that if you're putin
but actually when he dies everyone will be more relieved
if Russians have testicles they will sacrifice putin on the blood altar

"Ah am no man" Voya Putinskaya Putenesca

Et tu brute?

Glowies replying to fellow glowies. Is your operation that disorganized?

What if Putin is actually doing the right thing? Maybe he knows something we dont?

Lolz.. can't wait for his explanations

Attached: stfu_anon.jpg (300x246, 23.49K)

Putin is the good Guy...but You don't see it yet.

Attached: putin_good_guy.jpg (634x425, 104.4K)

theyve started an attack on b 5 days ago bit the mods keep banning them

I feel like this is true tbh. My dad was saying today that Putin killed a ton of people though. Not sure who to believe. I kind of respect doing what it takes to preserve your peoples ideals and land but also heard they had much less land before and have been grabby like the Chinese. But then doesnt America do it under the guise of a helping hand kind of like the Chinese "helping" tibet

Also heard Ukraine is full of working class good people its hard to decide what to make of it all.

There have been multiple assassination attempts on Putin. Being the top man In Russia government definetly makes you a hard man to kill. He's probably in a well furnished bunker right now aswell. I don't think killing Putin would cause ww3 as long as you blame it on the Ukrainians.

send in this guy

Attached: seagull danger.jpg (266x266, 10.63K)

Attached: can't_wait.jpg (622x830, 118.49K)

do elaborate, nigger