I've (stupidly) decided to meet my new neighbour. He's just turned off the DVD I brought over (Cabin in the woods)...

I've (stupidly) decided to meet my new neighbour. He's just turned off the DVD I brought over (Cabin in the woods), that he hadn't seen before. He said, "This is crap". The zombie family have just awakened, and said "Let's watch this". He's loaded the DVD. It's "Venom".
He clearly thinks TCinW is crap, but Venom isn't.
What should I do?
I'll upload video results of suggestions.

Attached: 1646116158549.jpg (584x525, 34.06K)

Have sex with him. It's the only way this relationship will have any value.

Openly pick your nose, when he notices, quickly eat the biggest booger you can muster. That'll show him.

>Cabin in the woods
> "This is crap".

He's not wrong op, maybe you should kiss his penis and say your sorry.

Cabin in the Wood is crap tbh.

Crap,m sure, but compared to Venom?

Again, sure it's shlock, but is Venom better?

Only God thing about that movie was the part where the guy says "fuck you" to all the jap schoolgirls and that redhead chick is pretty hot even though she has a fucking huge ass jew nose. Spoler she did not age well even 2yrs after this movie.
4/10 would watch over venom.

Top Kek rep

I know, well think anyway that he's "maybe gay", but not sure. Don't wanna engage openly incase I'm well wrong

say "This is crap" then stand up and walk out

Must be gay if he didn't appreciate this scene. Or he's a nigger lover and theres no niggers in this movie...

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 37.62K)

That's a solid reply.
However. I've since learned he's a bit of a junkie. I'm not totally against certain lifestyle choices. But also know "this ones" limitations.
You've heard of "boomers". This guy thought a pic of a naked chic was fake, or that I must have paid to get it.
The pic was just a post on Any Forums
I think he's cluless. I'm loosing interest. How do I fuck with this?

Why are you showing your new neighbor Cabin in the Woods and showing him pictures of random naked women? He probably thinks you are a spaz

they need to bond
over bread and salt
instead, par op bend
over and let neighbor
show classic dominance

This is where he's at.
Date rape?

Attached: 1646123179152.jpg (2048x2730, 394.35K)

I've clearly dominated. Watching what I want, which is minor given the fact I'm the only one conscious in his house.

Attached: 1646123412172.jpg (2730x2048, 356.99K)

TBH. Date rape is not a real option. (I ain't like that. He does little for me, but what should I do here?

Bump

I like this thread. Bump

put his dick in your mouth and take a pic, that will make him gay

Who the fuck watches DVDs anymore? Is this 2005?
Also why would anyone want to watch a movie at home with another guy unless your intention was to fuck him?