We are all completely fucked

We are all completely fucked

businessinsider.com/how-satan-2-icbm-nuclear-weapon-works-2018-3

Attached: 1646100989667.jpg (1920x781, 321.7K)

they don't they've never tested them

They are fully operational as of December. The timing is scary as fuck

They're really not that special. Be more concerned if they had a Colbalt Bomb.

The Satan 2 can level an area the size of Texas, supposedly is invisible to all known anti missile tech, and can hit anywhere on the planet.

At last, democrats' new dilator has arrived.

I'm not sure why people are so astounded by this. The US effectively gave up on missile interception decades ago when it became clear that the cost of a reliable missile shield would dwarf the cost of just ramping up MAD. So the Satan 2 is allegedly hypersonic, whatever that means. If the Russkies launch them we still glass their country along with a large part of Eurasia. It just happens faster now. So yeah, we're fucked, but not any more fucked than we already were.

>the size of texas
no, not even remotely close.
and it's not invisible, it just has a completely different trajectory and speed making existing tech obsolete, but if it were to be fired on a traditional icbm trajectory it would not be invisible.
and icbms have been able to hit anywhere on the planet for like 60 years.

No they aren't. The testing keeps getting pushed back.

Yeah, and they said their military is an elite fighting force, and that they were going to take Kyiv last Saturday. Instead they've got a fuck ton of dead conscripts, and tanks running out of gas in memeworthy fashion.

That's a giant fucking vibrator wtf

It can achieve a blast radius around that size because it is actually 12-16 separate war heads that spit apart and can hit multiple targets at the same time.

why do you believe nukes are real

time to move to mars

>Satan 2
I can hear the evangelists milking this shit already.

Is that your mother's dildo?

Your conception of the effective destructive capacity of the warheads is totally unrealistic. It can level a dozen strategic locations, not an area the size of texas. But sure, exaggerate the abilities of nuclear weapons further for no good reason; that helps.

Lies. It can hold 10 heavy or 15 light mirvs, or whatever buzzword they're trying to push. If spaced out properly under perfect conditions that could probably completely flatten 5-10 square miles, and I'm being pretty liberal with my guestimation here. For perspective the DFW metroplex is over 9000 square miles, while the entire state of Texas is something like 270,000 square miles. So no, one Satan 2 can not destroy the state of Texas.

Serious question... Why would Putin even want to throw nukes at land he wants? I feel like a nuke would be only worth using towards a country you just want wiped off the earth with no plans in even intending on gainingthe land or resources.

Attached: 375437n.jpg (675x720, 70.93K)

I can take it. I know I can.

What's the worst that can happen...?

Real life is not civilization 3. You can scrub fallout and modern urban areas / buildings made of concrete will not be necessarily leveled by a nuclear blast.

they could be intercepted before reaching their taget. which would be pretty bad for whoever launches first I imagine.

Like an old peacekeeper missile?

Agreed.
Once the nukes start flying, nothing really matters anymore.

Does this really matter? Nuclear War? At this point i'm completely desensitized to any global catastrophes after the shit we've been through.