Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Cyber Penguin Tamer.jpg (419x610, 349.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AhC4VqRuOw
youtube.com/watch?v=hwVZ6ecgN9g
youtube.com/watch?v=okGlx-t9hXA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuwvfmHAWA
youtube.com/watch?v=U7-dxzp6Jvs
youtube.com/watch?v=VPtu5V3kHTM
youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY
youtube.com/watch?v=LuN6gs0AJls
youtube.com/watch?v=lvs68OKOquM
youtube.com/watch?v=pDyDWARDjkg
youtube.com/watch?v=0QQ4ZzErW9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With the recent data coming in from numerous studies conducted around the world, it appears that Twice threads can be quite the Cozy threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Monsters With 4000 Or More Attack in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=0AhC4VqRuOw

Attached: , ,.jpg (466x292, 16.59K)

>last night turned sour
>mondays sucks
>i hate work
good morning sunshine
youtube.com/watch?v=hwVZ6ecgN9g

Attached: t315zo-Pandami-gocf49e6kgk81.jpg (2048x1024, 299.89K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing well over there today at this start of a potentially cozy week!
Hopefully today has been an alright one for you there and you've been up to perhaps one or two comfy partakings going on!

> But... Mondays are Fundays according to THE AUTHORITIES!
Heck... let's just hope that your Monday there isn't TOO Cursed, my fren!

Greetings to you over there, my fren!
I pray that you're doing well and dabbling in the most LEGENDARY of partakings there today!
Anything cozy going on today perhaps?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens what some might consider as being quite the BOP of a KJimmy-Jam from that Dreamyfu group!
youtube.com/watch?v=okGlx-t9hXA

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

> Are you aware that Luxembourg has FINALLY joined in the battle for Ukraine and is sending probably 99% of their military to help out which is about one plane and ten guns?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-536, 1-386] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: 1622695750621.jpg (584x438, 60.02K)

>>mondays sucks
>youtube.com/watch?v=hwVZ6ecgN9g
I did not coordinate my video selection and my comments correctly
I don't hate that monday
>Heck... let's just hope that your Monday there isn't TOO Cursed, my fren!
>monday cursed
guy at work talk too much when I have work to do
also I was getting mad real easy today
It is just like Tori Amos always said
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZuwvfmHAWA

Attached: t3aryx-Dami_will_be_doing_a_birthday_YouTube_livestream_on_March_4__2022_at_6PM_KST__220228_DC_Twitter_-84bk4d54ajk81.jpg (1920x1080, 210.67K)

> But hold on, we still have a while until DamiDay there!

OOF... today sounds a bit ROUGH then, my fren... my apologies...
Hopefully you'll manage to finish up those workies if you're still dabbling in those over there or, right now, hopefully you're trying to have a PEAK comfy time there with the Jimmy-Jams and the like!
> I might have a few of those there for the frens, too!

Attached: Mina21.jpg (501x750, 103.09K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of those Ukrainian Jimmy-Jams that was apparently in that one contest thingy a year ago and seems like it'd be quite the BOP for those folks YEETING the Rooskies!
youtube.com/watch?v=U7-dxzp6Jvs

Attached: DubuSalute.jpg (536x493, 58.68K)

> It would appear another RARE card has found its way to us!

And perhaps a useful card as well for the decks of the frens out there in all of their dueling adventures!

Attached: Royal Proclamation.jpg (419x610, 320.55K)

Attached: Dahyun twerking.webm (640x1136, 1.88M)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A Jimmy-Jam all about Monday which I've heard is the FAVORITE day amongst the frens out there!
youtube.com/watch?v=VPtu5V3kHTM

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

>> But hold on, we still have a while until DamiDay there!
I am getting ready for it
>Hopefully you'll manage to finish up those workies if you're still dabbling in those over there
yeah I am getting it done because some of it is easy. It was just that he came over to make sure I was setting up something for him to work on which I was but it turned into a 20 minute political BS session which delayed me getting him his stuff because he didn't have anything to work on.
then I turned to trying to insult his roommate which he tries to defend even though he usually comes to me complaining about his roommate. which I don't care because I don't really know the guy.
anyway it is like mama cass always said
youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

> News from the front for those folks interested in the Ukraine struggle there!

It seems like things are still mostly on hold for now with the Rooskies figuring out how to actually make their army work and it's just been them launching missiles at civilians and stuff, more of the usual really!

There are rumors of the next offensive starting possible today (March 1st for those folks) or something so who knows!

Attached: Mina153.png (1200x800, 637.84K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another one of those oldies BOPS for the frens from those isles out there in the Atlantic Ocean that I reckon you might find as being quite the cozy one!
youtube.com/watch?v=LuN6gs0AJls

Attached: JimmyJamsNayeon1.webm (570x480, 609.59K)

This is true, a Blessed celebration must be had for that one Kqt, I know a few folks who are excited for that impending day!
> I just hope she manages to have a cozy day there with all the Dreamyfus!

> but it turned into a 20 minute political BS session
So normal workplace banter it seems like!
Did he have any conspiratorial takes over there again, my fren?!
Maybe he talked about Building 7 or something!

> anyway it is like mama cass always said
Just careful with those folks... they implied that California was a nice place to be!
How mistaken they were!

Attached: Mina117.webm (588x480, 680.31K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A Jimmy-Jam I know we haven't partaken in for a HOT minute and a half from that one beloved Linkin band and that one album that is kind of OOF to listen to these days to be sure but still, the BOPS are BOPS!
youtube.com/watch?v=lvs68OKOquM

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

>Did he have any conspiratorial takes over there again, my fren?!
it is kind of hard to describe the arguments we get into because the arguments are almost always about semantics.
I dont know how to place him. he is center like most sane people but he leans left and almost the rest of the small office is right leaning, including myself. so even though he doesnt get super hardcore into the liberal rhetoric he does bring up trump a lot and repeats some of the crap that he has probably been hearing from the lib side.
but the thing he likes doing is going on about how the republicans are evil and how he can't understand have people can vote against their own best interests.
but he doesn't understand that I know exactly what my best interests are and I vote accordingly.
he always brings up how the republicans are hypocrites about how they treated obama and how they contradict themselves over trump

Attached: dami same distance as ISS.jpg (850x565, 88.89K)

It must be said, I watched this one video earlier on today about that one Celestial Battles RTS vidya from WAAAY back in the day and I just wonder what happened to vidya...
> These old RTS vidyas had it ALL but these days not so much!
Now they just release such garbo-tier vidya that takes like 3-4 months of patches to get to the actually desired launch state!

youtube.com/watch?v=pDyDWARDjkg

Attached: Nayechan4.jpg (600x750, 172.66K)

> he does bring up trump a lot
It's still Trumpo's fault of course!
That's why Vlad invaded Ukraine, it has to be!

There's a reason why they call it Trump Derangement Syndrome for sure!

> but he doesn't understand that I know exactly what my best interests are and I vote accordingly.
I don't know... maybe he just knows you're fully onboard with the Alt-Right agenda and you're trying to make some ethnostate or something!
Heck, Vlad is trying to take out the Nazis RIGHT NOW so perhaps he's smarter than we know!
> Or... maybe not!

I don't envy your position there for sure, my fren... heck, maybe one day he'll "wake up" and join the common sense folks!

Attached: Lisa2.jpg (399x459, 51.55K)

>when the riff hits just right

Good evening chads

Attached: dubujammin1.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

Greetings unto you there, my most BLESSED and Chadly ChadFren!

I hope that your start of the week is going well and the Jimmy-Jams are hitting PEAK Jimmy-Jammery and the like!
Anything cozy you've been up to there, my fren?!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

FRENS, how's your day?

Attached: ein.jpg (1079x1079, 66.61K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Since we partook in a BOP from a band we love, why not another from another adored band, namely the one that rises against the thingy that we're still not sure on what is being risen up against!
youtube.com/watch?v=0QQ4ZzErW9o

Attached: JimmyJamsMinaNayeon1.webm (856x480, 1.94M)