Mac Studio or 16-inch Macbook Pro?

Mac Studio or 16-inch Macbook Pro?

Attached: file.png (580x330, 24.81K)

Is there a reason you need a Mac in particular?

Both are shit

I like macOS and dislike x86

/thread

So you dislike GTA V as well, right?

Attached: 1643258571720.png (1920x1700, 3.43M)

I don't play manchild games

They're basically the same thing except you get less I/O on the MBP and you get a screen and speakers on the MBP and it costs $1100 more. That better be some screen.

I got the MBP and even now I'm not sure it was the right decision over a studio + MBA but it seems reasonable enough.

>"I don't play children's video games! I suck men's penises like a real adult!"

if you got a mac studio, do you think you'd ever wish that it would still run when you unplug it from the wall? or that it had a screen and keyboard built in? if so get macbook. otherwise get mac studio

I'd rather suck a fat cock than play Mr Goldsteins latest bing bing wahoo.

do you wfh? always? Mac Studio

I switched jobs and they gave me $2500 bonus to buy hardware. I can use whatever as long it can ssh

Well then you're in luck. You'll get all the fat cocks with the latest MacBook Pro.

based

Attached: boomer.jpg (600x360, 34.3K)

Mac Studio and Termius, great pair. Unless you wanna work from the couch/bring it anywhere.

doesn't the macbook pro max out at 10 cpu cores? get the 20 core mac studio

The only thing worse from the Apple shills are the anti Apple shills. What a bunch of insufferable faggots.

The graveyard

>wants a mac
>calls others manchildren

Attached: card.jpg (1280x794, 49.47K)

i can't tell if you're joking or actually retarded posting this. It's a game running through emulation on Proton, are you actually that fucking stupid? The fact that it's so close to native hardware is incredible. Go back to Any Forums manchild

literally. I could get it if they were being based satania posters but it sounds like someone who got b& from Any Forums is samefagging this thread up. Fr imagine posting a games benchmark when you literally said you were using the machine for work. Who the fuck buys a mac for gaming