Latest update disables classic UI and I can't enable it again. The setting isn't applied

Latest update disables classic UI and I can't enable it again. The setting isn't applied.
Fuck this trash. Fuck mobile friendly """design""". Fuck padding and popups that take 1/3rd of your fucking screen. Fuck big fonts.
Fuck everyone who creates, endorses and uses this utter garbage.
Upgraded to 1.42.4.

Attached: 1553712149706.png (2200x2200, 109.94K)

Still using it, googlejeet.

I have no idea what you're talking about, lol.

>still using uBOring

Get a life, cunt.

what the fucking is going on with anti-ublock origin shills lately?

>ITT: retarded 13yo cries like a bitch

theyre being paid by israel to do it. uChads stand back and stand by

Mobile design? But its a desktop browser extension

Brave running ambush campaigns on Any Forums.

They need more suckers now that BAT half its value.

Because ABP actually works and you can disable its "acceptable ads" so easily it actually fucking tells you how to do it when you first install it.
uBO just hides fucking half the ads it claims to block and by then it's already too late, you've been tracked.

>uBO just hides fucking half the ads it claims to block
not true, shill

Look at your browser cache, see how many fucking ads there are. Doesn't exist (or maybe a couple or so) with ABP.

The entire internet runs on ads. I'm surprised Gorhill hasn't suicided via two shots to the back of the head.

I see nothing. Try again, ABPCuck.

based, fuck gorshills, ABP for life

Attached: 1582620237737.png (1150x2226, 324.74K)

For me, it's adguard.

The average internet user doesn't even know adblocking exists. Like literally, in my entire office, I've only seen one guy use uBO (or any blocker for that matter) and he runs the IT in our building.

>But its a desktop browser extension
Nothing stopping you using it on mobile browsers that support extensions.
I use it on mobile Firefox.

You are either a liar or don't know how to view unlabeled cache files.
Fucking this.

>fucking advert for adblock plus at the end
Jesus, not even trying to hide it.

>hourly ubotnet origin thread

Thank god for that tbqh. If a significant amount of people used it, there would be a serious effort to crack down on it.

yes yes, you are both part of a selected eltite group of important god-like people that holds the forbidden knowledge of adblocking

fucking faggots

>You are either a liar or don't know how to view unlabeled cache files.
about:cache

>reddit spacing
holy fuck kys, it was just an observation about the prevalence of adblocking

It's spot on infographic, gorhill has a long history of abandoning shit he starts, just look at how he discontinued uMatrix. I wouldn't be surprised if he throws in the towel again on uBO and hands it off.

I don't care. Why advertise for another adblocker right at the bottom unless you're a shill?

Because ABP is simply the best.
>inb4 muh acceptable ads
Literally one click to disable.