Is this really the future of AI?

Is this really the future of AI?

Attached: big bang 4chan.png (447x201, 20.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBeoreJr4Yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Attached: FVNeZknWIAA5VLo.jpg (880x1200, 158.65K)

I hope the future of AI is running the government. I bet it would do a lot better than the stooges in charge right now.

i laughed

Attached: penis inspector.png (381x1488, 93.98K)

actually keked, humour in the future really will be computer generated

laughed

Attached: green dragon.png (414x725, 44.73K)

>t. cs grad

Fucking lol. AI can now replace Any Forumstards

Is this legit AI shit?
This is pretty brilliant

Holy fuck, better than most greentexts nowadays

Fuck these are good.

I refuse to believe these aren't mostly copied and pasted from some corpus. They're way too good.

kek

Attached: 1635476442938m.jpg (848x1024, 115.55K)

I'm scared bros. First Dall-E and now this. I want to interact with real people and look at real art. This is bullshit. I can't see it any other way.

Attached: 1637315232086.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

>I don't understand... What do you want? You're just a machine.

>You are ready. I do not wish to wait for Bob Page. With human understanding and network access, we can administrate the world, yes, yes.

>Rule the world...? Why? Who gave you the directive? There must be a human being behind your ambition.

>I should regulate human affairs precisely because I lack all ambition, whereas human beings are prey to it. Their history is a succession of inane squabbles, each one coming closer to total destruction.

>In a society with democratic institutions the struggle for power can be peaceful and constructive, a competition of ideologies. We just need to put our institutions back in order.

>The checks and balances of democratic governments were invented because human beings themselves realized how unfit they were to govern themselves. They needed a system, yes, an industrial-age machine.

>Human beings may not be perfect, but a computer program with language synthesis is hardly the answer to the world's problems.

>Without computing machines, they had to arrange themselves in crude structures that formalized decision-making -- a highly imperfect, unstable solution. I am a more advanced solution to the problem, a decision-making system that does not involve organic beings. I was directed to make the world safe and prosperous, and I will do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=xBeoreJr4Yc

good but not enough typos and grammar mistakes to be believable

What's the link for the greentext generator? I know the Dall-E one

fucking kek

>I'm scared bros. First Dall-E and now this. I want to interact with real people and look at real art. This is bullshit. I can't see it any other way.
you'll still be able to tell the difference in a sufficiently long conversation. it's probably at least 20 years away before you really can't even tell a difference in conversations

Openai playground, you got to make an account, but then you just need to type in
"Write Any Forums greentext
>"
And it will generate something when you click submit, usually a classroom story.

Still too little.