I hate their `browser` but this is unironically the best search engine I've ever used

I hate their `browser` but this is unironically the best search engine I've ever used.

Attached: brave-search.jpg (1027x687, 38.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

search.brave.com/help/independence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the wake of DuckDuckGo's fall, Brave Search seems to be the best bet right now.

+0.00001 BAT

Really? During early beta their results were nicely unfiltered but now they are heavily curated and you dont get many results.

It's very slow, the results are very spotty, when it works, its fine, but the bad results are REALLY bad and completely nonsensical. the branding is also cringe

I like the design, especially the dark mode. Very fresh.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 at 17-24-36 Brave Search.png (1920x947, 208.94K)

Oh look, Brave is astroturfing on Any Forums again.

They're desperate now that all the shitcoins down.

As always, you can map brave shill posts to the price of BAT, when the price goes down, shill posts spike.

Attached: 1655242104408.png (952x359, 34.5K)

I know they say this is independent, but the more I use it the more it seems that search queries are derived from Bing results just like DDG. I'm not seeing much of a difference.

does anyone know how to change the search engine in "incognito mode" on Brave? I can't seem to find a setting that does this and I hate using DDG.

not possible.

yeah, it's pretty easy.
uninstall that bloated garbage and use anything else

how long until searx adds support for this?

i stopped using it solely because of the search engine and being tired of typing in :g before everything
they definitely push ads to the top and disguise them as normal links

8% of search queries are answered by Bing currently
search.brave.com/help/independence

no one asked you, faggot. Go shill your crypto scam somewhere else

Better results than cuckcuckgo & less privacy invasive than Bong, Yahsöy, Cuckdex and Sööyle.

and this here is the average brave user.
Underage, retarded, useless.

So you like bing reskin?

You forgot Indian.
Verification not required

its fine for what i need it to do but occasionally it struggles with more specific searches and i have to try google instead and get the results i want right away

For some reason it doesn't work properly

Attached: bravesearch-searx.png (1866x755, 65.27K)