No matter how this plays out, this guy will already go down in history as a genetically pure Chad...

No matter how this plays out, this guy will already go down in history as a genetically pure Chad. Every single user on this board is a manlet in comparison.

Attached: chad.jpg (275x269, 12.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc

That guy gets so much pussy.

Yes, that

if by "chad" you mean "western puppet", then yes, everybody pales in comparison with him.

lol, if he plays his cards right, there will be western pilgrimages just to meet him and kiss the ring.

God you people will buy anything

NPC's the lot of you

He is a massive Chad OP.

This is so Russian Im surprised its even written in english.

He's going to die soon. He's a loser. He's weak.

Your pussy ass would have run. If he is a Western puppet, he is a puppet with a huge set of balls. You should be bowing down to him, you pussy faggot.

The West didn't tell him to bend over and let the Soviets fuck him in the ass. Everything he did is of Russian making. Big surprise he'd rather live in a liberal democracy than a posturing third world shithole with nothing impressive but nuclear weapons and a drinking problem. Maybe if putin wasn't so weak and old he could have offered them something worth having.

>+5 rubles added to your account
oh sorry, I forgot, no SWIFT for you, kek

he's the sole reason my country got even more retarded than it was previously. Not everyone in Ukraine kneels before this clown. Instead of trying to create an independent Ukrainian government, he sold to you US and A fuckers.

So yeah, "so Russian", are you faggot aware that about 1/4 of us Ukrainians *are* Russian? Did you sleep through your geopolitics curriculum?

AAh, you prolly didn't get any of that in that retarded country of yours.

he's an actor, moron, and a well paid one, to be honest.

>Everything he did is of Russian making.
how retarded you have to be to actually believe that? Everyone here knew what that fucker Putin would do if EU and NATO kept their fucking asses too near.

Stay mad lol

yeah, I'm mad, because you fat and lazy fuckers fucked yet another country with that retarded politics of yours. You're still a bunch of fat pedo lovers, though.

Da comrade. Enjoy the 10 rubel deposit to your account. Keep posting and you could double your deposit!

>Did you sleep through your geopolitics curriculum?
Imagine thinking anyone outside of Ukraine gives a fuck about Ukraine's ethnic structure. No, Ivan, nobody learns about that anywhere in the world. And you can still fuck off to Moscow.

I'm Polish/Ukrainian, you retarded fuck.

B-b-but 10 rubles worth nothing now. :(

aaah, the mighty fat 'murrian wage slave faggots from Wendy's, stating their opinions on things they don't know a fuck. How typical.

Come back after you graduate, we'll talk then.

literary a comedian who became president

he has a well above 50% chance of death or imprisonment for life and he knows it

chooses not to flee

I salute him even if he's a jew

Attached: 1352046283722.jpg (400x400, 32.73K)

Toughest comedian ever. Joe Piscipo can eat shit.

Moscow. Now. Bitch.

Attached: 1646039582556.png (545x233, 19.85K)

This is so Republican I’m surprised it’s written in English

>fixed it for you