Massive Firefox speedup incoming

twitter.com/jcsteh/status/1530288388162863104
Are you excited Any Forums?

Attached: 1655241162641.png (597x328, 66.85K)

it's already fast enough for me so not really

a11y lmao

You're an bipoc ally aren't you user?

i dont see any difference in speed between firefox, chrome and edge

sorry OP, I'm still sticking with firefox.

That's the deal. I will never understand people arguing about browser speeds as if it was a race to see which browser loads ads and shitty JS scripts.

There's almost no perceptible difference. But when Chrome first launched everyone ate it up.

>Are you excited Any Forums?
shitware will be shitware, I don't care about speedups when half the internet can't load correctly with this browser
>inb4 works on my machine
No.

>no specific examples of a site that doesn't work
every time.

Sounds good, more performance is always welcome. It feels plenty fast to me so I'm not sure if I'll feel a difference, a page which somehow takes minutes to load is clearly a very unrealistic test case so in the real world I'd expect the improvement to be much less impressive.

>Masive firefox speed-ACK!
*dilates*

rent free

rent free

chrome launched faster in the beginning because it optimized it's 32bit address space layout from the msvc defaults so the win32 kernel didn't have to relocate all the program pages.
it was entirely because win32 and windows 32 bit was a steaming pile of shit. once 64 bit was common and aslr was standard, there was no longer a measurable difference in startup time beyond number of initial tabs and plugins loaded.

I'm not trans so I use a browser that is already faster than whatever Soroszilla can come up with.

No cause I'm using something better

Attached: Logo-Brave.jpg (640x384, 15.72K)

heck yeah im excited

this one?

Wrong, there's a noticible and perceptable speed difference between chrome and firefox browser. This is especially poignant with large threads with many images/webms.

did they fix the memory leaks yet? still getting some every month or so