Mom asked me to apply for jobs again

>mom asked me to apply for jobs again

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

>mom
stopped reading there
post feet pics pls

>get tech job
>get paid 100k
>work from home
>work 4 hours a day
Whats to hate?

What's stopping you?

being a neet is comfy

change that to
>work -1 hours a day

Attached: catpov.png (750x750, 426.13K)

You could be comfy but with money.

> work -1 hours a day
> implying that the work you contribute is so worthless, you're creating 1 hour of additional work for a coworker somewhere else while doing nothing of value on your own
Continue doing the needful, sir.

>Comfy

Lol. I wake up at 3-4PM every day, watch tv for like 2 hours, then spend 5 hours shitposting on Any Forums and browsing youtube and then eat the food thatt my mom makes me and maybe go to the store with her and then play video games until like 4-5AM.

How is getting up at 9AM and spending 8 hours of my day logged into a laptop answering calls on Teams even remotely as comfy

>pls
stopped reading right there

pls

i basically wake up late, play video games, cook food and repeat the cycle
occaisionally I update a few servers' packages (basically no effort whatsoever)

True. I'm a hypocrite anyways, I'm currently NEETing and dreading applying to jobs. I live on my own so I'm burning money fast. I need to face the music soon. Hopefully I can get a WFH job.

Pajeet galatic brain strategy
>do work so bad they dont ask you to do anything

What does your girlfriend think of your lifestyle?

No reason to try when it doesn't change your pay.

Pay when doing minimal work: 100%
Pay after getting fired because you did negative work: 0%

How did you get such a comfy job user?

got laid off from a gig I swapped to due to covid :^)
prior jobs were just sitting in offices looking at my phone all day
now its wfh

>girlfriend
Are you insane? I (not OP) don't have ANY friends and avert my eyes at women. I made OK-ish money for a while, enough to afford a house. But I've been depressed the past couple of years and I didn't have much money left after the house purchase so time it ticking for me. I wish someone in my life would tell me to get my shit together.

anyone else feel like white collar jobs are too mentally demanding? my ego couldnt take it if i fucked up. but if i fuck up at a blue collar job it could because it doesnt hit my self-esteem as much.

As long as you still have your hair and youre under 35 you still have time. Just stay in shape and put yourself out there

well that makes sense since it was the last word

How do people apply for like hundreds of jobs? I got rejected several times and it's extremely soul crushing, I barely have energy to go on (even though I have to). I just want a comfy lonely autistic job, nothing fancy.