What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

What type of women do you avoid? What are the red flags?

Attached: Vincent_Tigoy_831_93906_.jpg (615x820, 160.65K)

Party sluts, I give the rest a shot but warning signs are easy to spot

XY chromosomes

based

black ex-lovers

Attached: NIGGER.jpg (2000x3000, 966K)

If their home or room is messy, 180 out of that situation.

>What type of women do you avoid?
I don't, they avoid me.

sauce?

I know this wasn't Vincent stony because this image has been around without a watermark before. What kind of faggotry is this?

If they have pet rabbits or hamsters I do a full 360 and walk the other way

Attached: 1646045933833.jpg (480x640, 53.27K)

Why?
>For me feminist

If they are actively having sex with someone else when I arrive at their home then I tend to pass.

all these plus if they have a huge number of followers on socials

If someone has a messy home/room, it's a sign of other issues, this can lead you into trouble or situations not conducive to a healthy relationship, They asked about girls, for those into guys it's equally applicable.

not establishing your dominance by butt fucking the other guy. gay beta move.

>What type of women do you avoid?
the crazy ones.

There are a ton of red flags. I would fuck most of these women, but they'd be immediately discounted as long term relationship material.

- dyke/lesbian phase
- single moms
- non-traditional piercings
- tattoos not easily covered or obscured - finger tattoos / face or neck tattoos
- party girls
- drug users
- alcoholics - this includes social drinkers who go to social events every single day

This is not a comprehensive list. But the sad thing is, 99% of women fail these today, which is a sad state of affairs.

half of the women I have dated went through a dyke/lesbian phase for like 1-3 months. What the fuck is with that?

They saw you as a woman

>I would fuck most of these women
That's how you end up paying child support. Don't even casually fuck these types. It's now worth the years of trouble.

What's up with that? The other half were lying to you.

did not answer the question

Unfortunately, it's too late for that. And I'll probably be paying at least another 10 years. I didn't know how to vet for red flags properly. Being 8 years divorced teaches a lot of lessons. Having had a vasectomy helps as well, especially with the condom pokers or the inverters.

Red flags:

Single mothers
Coal burners
tatoos unless they are for some purpose like a dead loved ones name or something meaningful to them
Make up, I don't mind make up in situations like a party of some special occasion but daily make up is a sure fire way to see she is a dishonest person at heart
Doesn't pay her way on a date, either take in turns of go half on costs
Cannot cook, means she has been mollycodled and is looking for a man to take care of her rather than share life together

There are many other signs but these are the big red flags especially single mother. Only exception to this is if her husband/father of child had died.

I am a mess myself though so I cannot sit in a position of superiority but i have accepted that way of life is not for me, I will be single forever now and only sex I will get is random hookups and prozzies, if I ever get better from my illness(es)

Attached: messing with the agent.jpg (455x719, 52.09K)

>this thread again
>that filename
Something is up

I was being pithy. But it's probably true the other half were lying. Women are being told they can be as big of sluts as they want without fear or repercussion. It's part of the whole sexual liberation. They take a few women's studies courses, become friends with the militant dykes in those courses, and one thing leads to another.