Based Amazon

Attached: 94291E3D-D111-465E-86F1-616E90749CEA.png (1968x871, 249.27K)

Attached: trannies.jpg (942x1024, 107.33K)

>anti-trans books
It probably meant every book that wasn't 100% about trannies.
>asked
Probably screeching down the hallways pretending to kill itself if not complied.
They tend to act like that.

*he

But that's cringe, not based
>Probably screeching down the hallways pretending to kill itself if not complied.
But only straight cis people do that

funny how quickly the mental illness pandering goes out of the window the second it threatens their profits

We'll never let you take an inch faggot.

wtf I like amazon now

Take an inch of what? They've already taken over all inches of your brain and they'll never leave

Anti-trans book means for example textbooks about genetics.

*farts*

No room for messing around when massive inflation is on the horizon, appeasing woke crybabies to get them off your ass comes second to actually ensuring your company survives the next quarter

>they
nice try trannoid

Not surprising
Amazon is ran kinda like a cult and 'customer obsession' is is a tenant

They probably meant the walrus book which is overtly transphobic

Considering that Amazon pretty much has a monopoly in the market of books, he's pretty much asking them to ban books he doesn't like.

they really are the worst/most annoying group out there. Constantly "look at me daddy". Don't sell books i don't agree with... the fucking balls on this tranny.

Based Amazon. Will order more shit.

I feel normalfags finally got tired of trannies

lol this is only the beginning

It's a story about a kid wanting to be a walrus. Explain the mental gymnastics to come to that conclusion?

you really don't see the analogy?

I don't. It's a story about a kid being a kid. Did you not have an imagination growing up?