Modern android with a physical home button?

Is there a somewhat modern android out there that still has a physical home button? I don't care for "screen real estate" and I'd rather have my back button and haptic feedback.

Attached: last modern one?.jpg (1500x1387, 138.23K)

>Back button on the right
I'm gonna hurl

meizu phones have a thing called super mback, it is an onscreen button with something like 3d touch and a linear vibration simulating the feel of physical button, so when you tap it the back button is activated and when you press it (with a little force) the home button is activated and it ticks like you pushed a key
pretty neat idea and implementation but there are no other phones with this feature and no modern smartphone have real buttons besides volume and power

i always move it to the right side on my phones

Take the software button pill user, the 3 sweep up from the bottom option is much better than the old buttons were

gesture on lagdroid is garbage

On Samsung you don’t have to use gestures, the three physical buttons can be replaced with three swipe zones. Swipe up from the bottom right is back, swipe up from the middle is home, etc

ok grandpa

I can't get it why can't they create at least one (or better three) buttons that a user can assign an arbitrary action to. That won't make the damn thing much more expansive (no more than those 120 Hz and 4k screen resolution) but would be fucking useful.
>inb4: that way u might as well ask for full qwerty keyboard
Well it would make the phone bigger and/or add weight. Three or one button won't. In fact Sony has an extra button for camera afaik.

why would you need it?

>UI so terrible that you need a back button in the first place
if android can't get past this hurdle then we're probably going to be living in apples world forever

Yes, we should limit the user's options just like Apple does. After all, Apple knows what's best!

Bullshit. Fuck you and your fucking swipes on imprecise, trash touchscreen cancer. Give me three fucking actual goddamn buttons at the bottom on a phone along with hardware killswitches for all of the botnet functionality and the ability to install and remove whatever the fuck I want and use whatever fucking carrier I want without spending fucking hundreds of dollars because smartphone makers think we need super goddamn advanced hardware to fucking browse goddamn websites, and I might actually be interested in a phone for the first time ever.

Also, include a fucking stylus with a place to store it like the old Palm Pilots had, with Graffiti as the default fucking input method. Fuck trying to touch a screen with tiny elements on it with a fucking goddamn finger. UI nightmare.

>on a board called technology
>hates modern technology
What did he mean by this?

Excellent rant lad

>on a board where we talk about good technology
>likes shit technology
I fucking know what you mean by that, kid (or shill).

literally just get an iPhone and use it for 1 week and you’ll see why technology has evolved to be the way that it is, old man. You’ll see that it’s not so bad and actually pretty great in a lot of ways. Use dummy accounts and a vpn if you’re worried about the botnet. They only have as much info as you give them dumbshit

>iShit
It's fucking trash. I can't even fucking put a goddamn file on the fucking thing without sending it through some bloated spyware shit running on my computer. It's not free, it's not open, it's fucked over, it's dumbed down to the point of being unusable by anyone but people with brain damage. Fuck your shit technology.

>comes into thread about phones
>just to bitch about them and wax poetic about the fucking palm pilot
Fuck off and die old man. Stop yelling at clouds in my thread, and learn how to have a conversation without using Any Forums buzzwords every other word.

You're the most right person on this entire board, disregard all shill posts, fuck smartphones, fuck all tech with "smart" in the title, you know what a "smart" toilet does? Takes pictures of your asshole. Its all cancer. People have been fed garbage and told it's the future so long they actually believe it now.

Jobs didn't put a ding in the universe, he gave it a teratoma, from which you and your ilk suckle the technological contagion from it's vestigial nipple :)

Tick tock old man, your time is almost up

Technology marches on without you. You’re just a naysayer. Someone who would’ve said the car is a stupid invention when horses exist