So fucking comfy, why would I need anything more?

So fucking comfy, why would I need anything more?

Attached: vim.png (1123x632, 136.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nvim-telescope/telescope.nvim/tree/dcee6c81f4cd5f9bc4a4cea782135a0669aa74bd#file-pickers=
github.com/nvim-telescope/telescope-file-browser.nvim
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/EXID
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks nice, and if that's all that you need then you have no reason to mess with your workflow.

I like having the ability to extend my editor in the same language that it is implemented in. Being able to bind behavior to a function, and even to generate functions with macros, makes the ability to record and execute macros that much more powerful.

Nice emacs setup!

vscode is better

Attached: nano.png (572x331, 5.55K)

>italian

I would rather fuck a cactus, Luigi.

>.c
cringe. are you building drivers or an OS? Use Java!!

>exid

You need a spell check, that's for sure.

Post .vimrc

>Indents are 8 spaces
Fucking disgusting, 2 or 4 are the only comfy values.

i do genuinely quite seriously believe that anyone who takes the time to learn vim will always end up preferring it over every other text editor

the people i've seen who don't like vim are those who are just too impatient to give it more than an afternoon's try

I like vim, I have used it for 8 years. I recently gave (vanilla) emacs a serious try and now I am very comfy with my own config (non-evil mode)

yes sir c is bad use java is best

ok vimchads, i'm trying to setup a comfy neovim, but i cannot find any good way to search for files. all i want is to open a prompt where i can type a path and get incremental narrowing like i can in emacs with ivy/helm/vertico
I tried telescope and fzf but when i use the file searcher, i can only go forward in the directory, not back. why is there literally no way to do this desu it's so annoying

Lite-xl is the most comfy

b..bros? i just want to be comfy

Attached: apu_crying.jpg (254x252, 9.02K)

I THINK I FOUND IT
github.com/nvim-telescope/telescope.nvim/tree/dcee6c81f4cd5f9bc4a4cea782135a0669aa74bd#file-pickers=
it says there's a file picker called file_browser, and it sounds exactly like what i'm looking for
.... but if i do :Telescope file_browser, it says unknown command
how can i use that picker bros?

found it
github.com/nvim-telescope/telescope-file-browser.nvim
those faggots took it out of the builtins and left it in the readme

alright i installed it and it's still garbage, screw neovim. what a load of crap

I need less.

Attached: geany.jpg (186x186, 8.6K)

>>exid
>>
>>You need a spell check, that's for sure.

>Not giving credits for OP's love for K-pop thighs
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/EXID

>I like having the ability to extend my editor in the same language that it is implemented in.
reminder much of emacs is written in C