They finally removed the comments

They finally removed the comments.

Attached: 9zWnPXx.png (1024x721, 16.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets not assume pronouns, user.

how retarded must you be to still use that in the year 2022?

I think that's a bug. I switched to Firefox and the comments show up fine.

It's A/B testing, you get a version at random until they eventually push it for everyone.

Retarded as they are I don't believe they are retarded enough to perma block comments and push what few retards they have left to Tiktok.

what the heck where'd my selection, of algorithm approved comments go???

Look for random right wing personality. Hey its Tucker...yep comments are there.
Lets try again...oh theres Crowder new episode...comments are there.
I think the problems on your end. I looked up the thing most likely to be censored, milquetoast republican normies, and low and behold comments

who watches this?
bitchute.com/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 20-15-08.jpg (1188x269, 213.92K)

Pretty sure their intention was to roll out a new comment system or feature, but the new system isn't working right and somehow also fucked the old system
I'm currently able to see exactly one comment chain per video, the top comment, plus its replies, in this shitty little comments box to the right of the video player

Attached: comment.png (1494x569, 631.35K)

Looks about like the same gossip and bitching as the liberals. Its all milquetoast jew shit anyway.

The comments are symptomatic of a problem that the NWO cannot fix. The top down control of culture is crumbling, that’s why all this Covid and draconian policy. They fear what is ruminating in the public mind about (((them))).

The only way they can address the problem is through internet censorship but it will only magnify the issue in the minds of normies. The fourth turning approaches.

Yup, exact same for me. I made a thread about it earlier

Im lookin at the goddamned youtube app. Comments are there aside from tge normal shadowbanning bullshit

Bitchute is trash. The only thing it was supposed to have going for it was free speech and lack of censorship, which they don't have. They're kiked and pozzed just like every other major platform.
So the only things that get uploaded to Bitchute are cringe stuff from right-wingers who think they're on an edgy platform, when they're not.
>through internet censorship but it will only magnify the issue in the minds of normie
I agree with everything you said but I'm unfortunately not that optimistic about many other people realizing the problem for what it is. There are WAY too many retards in first world countries now, (((they))) have helped weaken us by elevating the rights of women, faggots, and immigrants.
For anything important to happen, white men would need to return to a certain level of violence and force that we have not used in a century.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future all comments are hidden until is filter checked by Google's AI and then manually checked by a human in a giant batch before it is then passed on to content creator channel for final approval and then it is posted to the video so your comment can take overall days if not weeks to show up.

bitchute, peertube, odysee, dtube and all those ""alt-tube"" bullshit are just edgy drumpfag whitoid cope. and im not even american but the cringe is universal.

Anything involving manual work on google's end isn't going to happen.

They get people on par with Twitch moderators. They do it for free.

>edgy drumpfag whitoid cope
huh?

Attached: Capture.png (2523x1212, 2.26M)

Attached: teevee.jpg (1643x605, 664.14K)