What should I learn/buy in order to effectively spy on my gf for a while?

What should I learn/buy in order to effectively spy on my gf for a while?

Attached: 15882759271635.png (788x699, 20.85K)

Dont lose your time spying your gf... Just use this.

Attached: THIS.jpg (1000x667, 97.02K)

Bump

define "spy"
with a dns server, you can see what sites she visits, but not what she's actually looking at on those sites.

I need advice as well, on small cheap gps trackers. My gf went to the cops and lied and said I threatened her and stole my 1 month old baby. I think she might be coming back sometime to get the rest of her stuff out of the apartment and I want to put a gps tracker in her things to find out where she’s keeping my child. The cops won’t do shit and I have to go through a long court process and I don’t want to call cps even though I fear for my child’s safety because cps rapes kids.

Test

I find the easiest way to spy on my gf is to take her out to see a movie and get something to eat.

Not only do I get to spy on her the entire evening, but she actually enjoys it and wants me to do it again.

You just know your kid's already getting some of the ol' rape-a-diddly-doo.

>gf
bait thread

Oh wow what an expect and original way to troll

You don't need to spy, your feelings are right.

Attached: COMPILER_FUN.gif (842x654, 2.22M)

fpbp

Reported to your local cops

binoculars

It’s not illegal to drop a gps tracker in someone’s bag. And no you didn’t but you put in more effort at trolling than the guy who just said my kid was getting raped so I give you 5/11

Diddlily-doodily.

a drone

Attached: screen cap.png (834x2198, 1.05M)

>gf
OK, I'll admit this is shorter than "chick I burn for but doesn't care (or even know) I exist".

Buy a cheap VPS with port forwarding and install malware on her phone/PC and use the VPS as malware server.

Quit being a creep and just get a new gf who you don't have to spy on

no