Youtube comments won't load. Anyone else experiencing this?

Youtube comments won't load. Anyone else experiencing this?
I have tried:
>clearing all cookies/cache
>using different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Brave)
>incognito/in-private browsing
And yet comments fail to load for all of these. Anyone have any idea what's going on, or if the issue is on their end? I noticed that YT's UI has changed as well since yesterday.

Attached: yt.jpg (650x365, 13.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.co.uk/status/youtube/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's doing you a favor.

Kek.
But really, though, it's baffling me how it's not working across completely different browsers with entirely cleared cookies/cache. No idea what's going on, I will need to see comments at some point.

Having the same issue. Dumb shits at YouTube Company must be busy doing their dilation exercises or eating ther soi-flavoured fried bugs.

Attached: WoundwortGrump.jpg (2000x1124, 154.61K)

same with me, thought it was vanced's last life

Yup
downdetector.co.uk/status/youtube/

Okay, it must be an issue on their end then, maybe only affecting certain regions(?). I know that updates to youtube's UI and services are typically rolled out in waves, so maybe they broke something rolling out the UI redesign. I noticed this issue cropped up at the same time this new comment box was added under a video (see pic as example) (note: comments are still attempting to load under a video like normal on desktop, but no comments show either way)

Attached: file.png (446x64, 8.86K)

Yes, I actually came here just to see if a thread was created for it. Multiple browsers, comments will not load. Comments only load when not logged in. I smell a new form of censorship.

>Comments only load when not logged in.
For me, they mostly do not load even when I am logged out.

>Youtube comments won't load
good

I'm the guy you were responding to, and it's the same for me now too. They were loading when not logged in just a little bit ago.

>Okarin, Mayuri's comments are not loading...

Attached: oByZYoj-2100119149.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

YouTube comments are the worst comments on the internet. It should stay down.

Just don't look at them. Or block them with uBlock

Lmao, I just watched this episode.

>noooo i gotta read my yootoob commenterinos!

Attached: 1555835113548s.jpg (250x182, 5.11K)

Definitely a glitch in the system, the corporation is finally onto us and are sending their agents to remove the comments

We must be careful now and hide our plans before their plans can come to fruitition

Attached: latest-1923604395.png (487x628, 318.74K)

They're back to normal now.

meds. now.

Whatever happened to that browser extension for hosting uncensored comments sections for youtube and news sites? I remember it was implemented in a retard kind of way but the idea itself isn't too bad

just bee yourself