Is it true that Arch is for midwits who want to feel special because they can follow a wiki installation guide...

Is it true that Arch is for midwits who want to feel special because they can follow a wiki installation guide? What makes Arch better than Debian Sid or Fedora?

Attached: wholesome.gif (465x498, 825.74K)

Nothing.

Attached: 1655224548506.jpg (560x604, 64.54K)

rolling release is nice for personal machines

Arch is for users who want to customize every small bit of their system.

why are swedes so smug?

no.. that's gentoo or lfs. arch is for people who want to pretend they customized every small bit of their system

The fact tgat you can pick the wm or de during installation. But most importantly the fact that you get the latest version of everything.
If youre package manager fetches old software that means that you have to git clone it and compike it.
But then again its not really a big deal.

It's for people that want to avoid being beta testers for redhat and canonical's pathetic attempts to one up mac OS. Arch didn't adopt systemd until it was clearly mature.

ubuntu is better simply because it just werks

i used archinstall and any midwit who can install windows or ubuntu will find that it's even easier to install arch nowadays. also i don't care, i just wated access to AUR since it makes installing and maintaining some stuff I use a tad easier and simpler.

Spoken by someone too stupid to follow a wiki installation guy.
filtered ass bitch.

>debian
tranny devs
>fedora
Corporate (tranny) devs

For me it's manjaro

If its not debian or arch based its a hipster special snowflake distro. It leeches development from linux and its available programs as a whole and it needs to fucking die.

>Arch didn't adopt systemd until it was clearly mature.

Sounds like a very big cope if you ask me

>arch
Tranny fat ass neet

Yes it is. Any Forums always sperged about how hard gentoo or arch is installed when all you fucking do is use parted to make 3 partitions, mount them, then type emerge sys-apps/kernel and sys-apps/genkernel then set profile with eselect then set some flags in /etc/portage/make.conf and type genkernel all then you wait 3 days for it to all to compile the kernel,sddm, and kde plasma and you get a barebones basic desktop then you have to compile something like kde-core which uses qtwebengine and guess what that takes 8gb of ram and takes literally a week to compile. it will literally take you a week to compile everything to get a basic useable desktop

Every software company probably has trannies. That's what you can expect from a high estrogen line of work.

>Is it true that Arch is for midwits who want to feel special because they can follow a wiki installation guide
Yep. If you really wanted to use arch for its strengths, you'd use Manjaro which just fucking works.

rent free

>t. archfags who got filtered by gentoo

>t. knows nothing about the differences between distros