Wtf Any Forums... Care to explain?

Wtf Any Forums... Care to explain?

Attached: wtf.webm (960x1440, 1.88M)

That's just how antivirus works.

maybe ipa is non-conductive?

Isn't distilled water non-conductive?
But even if the answer is yes, I do question what they'll do to prevent oxidization...

Demineralised water in low quantities, if vaporated in short time, won't hurt the electronics. Probably, idk.

Attached: 1648995429821.png (640x655, 222.07K)

Explain what? It's a distilled water, dumb cunt. There won't be any oxidization.

Isn't this a vid from one of those illegal bitcoin farming ops from like 2020 where they would just destroy all the machines when they shut it down? Swear I saw multiple similar videos from the same time and some chink-user said these get posted on weibo all the time telling miners they will lose all their property when they're found out.

Also it's probably wise not to buy 2nd hand electronics.

Attached: 1650218755313.jpg (679x522, 98.07K)

distilled water is non-conductive, but unless you are in a clean room, you have minerals literally everywhere, and they will be ionized

It might be less destructive than a thick layer of dust causing overheating, tho.

Attached: 1648365081262.jpg (754x1158, 111.91K)

They're so cheap they don't want to spend money on compressed air

The Chinese are known for their high intelligence and problem causing abilities.

You don't powerwash your computers?

That's dielectric, not water, you retard.

>dielectric
Could you elaborate?

no. google it.

And we have a winner. All cleaning theories should be dismissed by the fact that he's spraying backwards into PSUs already.

putting out fire, perhaps?

This is the correct answer.

>dielectric

Attached: 1650814169226.jpg (640x594, 23.98K)

I did, and all I get is the property of capacitors, which to me, as an electrician, is no unfamiliar term.
I find it dubious they'd name a non-conductive liquid dielectric, it implies it is polarizable, which seems somewhat counter-productive if it is to be used as a cleaning liquid for electronics.

Those aren't mi ning rigs

Wtf this is satisfying. Is there any tutorial how to do this yourself?

>1. buy a power-washer
>2. point it at the server racks

Stop larping. It doesn't make you interesting or valid.

it's probably that dry water shit that 3M makes