Firefox rolls out Total Cookie Protection by default to all users worldwide

blog.mozilla.org/en/products/firefox/firefox-rolls-out-total-cookie-protection-by-default-to-all-users-worldwide/

Attached: 1655218637620.png (1000x667, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discourse.mozilla.org/t/firefox-86-total-cookie-protection-strict-enhanced-tracking-protection-etp-is-no-longer-immediately-compatible-with-microsoft-teams-web-app/75815
brave.com/privacy-updates/
brave.com/privacy-updates/14-partitioning-network-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems like they're sandboxing the cookies from each website in their own container, if I'm not mistaken.
Can't believe this wasn't already implemented a decade ago.
Would explain why there's such a targeted defamation campaign against Firefox as of late.

Attached: 2022-06-14_Cookies.png (664x421, 140.31K)

>Would explain why there's such a targeted defamation campaign against Firefox as of late.
No, that's because of Brave shills

The reason they have not turned it on is because there are still web services which will break

discourse.mozilla.org/t/firefox-86-total-cookie-protection-strict-enhanced-tracking-protection-etp-is-no-longer-immediately-compatible-with-microsoft-teams-web-app/75815

I see, interestingly enough, MS Docs state only Chrome and Edge are supported, so I say fuck it.
If you need Teams, use Edge for that, in Windows 10 you can't uninstall it anyways...well, at least I don't bother to care, even if I did, MS would somehow try to install it again.

Fuck, I don't care what Browser you use as long as it's not Chrome.

>another placebo privacy (((feature)))

Attached: 1647306254480.png (721x464, 34.73K)

>kills self
>then performs medical procedure
your markov chain needs adjusting polfriend
capcha related

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-14 17-39-02.png (343x359, 26.41K)

>you can't uninstall it anyways
Actually it's possible to cleanly uninstall Microsoft Chrome. There's a setup.exe file somewhere in its install dir that you can run with some argument to do it. But of course it just comes right back next time your computer talks to Windows Update, because Windows is literal malware.

>But of course it just comes right back next time your computer talks to Windows Update, because Windows is literal malware.
Exactly, which is why I don't care anymore. They didn't obfuscate disabling updates and telemetry to try and keep normiefags from having working PCs, they're obfuscating it because of malicious reasons, which is partially indicated by them actively undermining advanced users as well.
I'm convinced MS and therefore the FBI, CIA, NSA all have unrestricted access to your computers if you're an interesting target.
It's a joke government and industries are using this software, literally telling all their secrets to the US and retarded enough to pay for it... though that may be the exact psychological trick into fooling them into a false sense of security.

You can disable automatic updates and telemetry in Group policy

Dumb bitch

>seething firefox cuck

>no link for screenshot
nice fake chart chromeshill

brave.com/privacy-updates/
brave.com/privacy-updates/14-partitioning-network-state/

Attached: 1650036215249.png (266x190, 3.03K)

>literal marketing material

Enjoy your gimped protection that can be bypassed by determined attackers and unintended data sharing, street shitter

Attached: 1653695193013.png (860x639, 51.77K)

You can track a brave user with the connection string alone.

Wait, so all those sysadmins playing whack-a-mole trying to blacklist MS's telemetry servers were just... retarded?

They probably rolled out Pro instead of Enterprise.

>street shitter
he uses brave

kek

>Brave is so le private and secure
>Time to cash out my BAT tokens which means I have to transfer to a crypto exchange that forces KYC.

Attached: brainlettttt.png (800x450, 141.55K)