Your phone will break after a year and you will buy another with the same problem

>pointless glass screens that constantly crack and are impossible to fix
>none-removable batteries that that lose their capacity after a few months
>flimsy ports
>anti-ergonomic huge rectangle design, impossible to hold, easy to drop
>impossible to open phones without breaking something

Phones keep getting bigger and more stupidly designed and you basedjack retards are first in line to buy them every year a more stupid and easily breakable phone comes out. Plastic plates are more durable and reusable than modern phones. STOP BUYING THEM IDIOTS. No I will not pay £1k for a phone with ZOMGLED display to put a screen protector that makes it look like shit over it, or a case that makes my 108" phone even even thicker and more difficult to hold. No I will not use 20 external batteries to compensate for shit technology.

Attached: planned obsolescence.jpg (1400x1400, 509.28K)

yeah man, screens should be made of steel

retard zoomer, ever heard of a plastic screen? stupid fucking faggot,

Own a oneplus 7 pro since release, no screen protector, over 3 years later still not a single crack. Try again, drooling dumbphone retard.

>and are impossible to fix

I'm on my second screen replacement, just pick a repairable phone numbnut

Attached: Asus-Zenfone-3-Zoom-e1483601646416.jpg (757x1014, 68.76K)

oh right, plastic is literally unbreakable, I forgot

I’ve had my current phone for 4 years now, dropped it a couple of times but never cracked the screen. I don’t use screen protectors or cases. I just don’t have Parkinson’s.

i use samsoong note3 for ten years

almost all of them are repairable if your hands aren't growing out of your ass

Had current phone for 3 years now, no issues.
Previous phone only broke because I handed to a friend and he dropped it.
Some people really do have butterfingers, glad I'm not one of them.

Attached: uoh.png (676x894, 23.64K)

when you need to strawman someone to prove your not a dimwit. hurry up and get hanging.

wow congrats sasquatch. you lucked out and didn't drop your phone, good for you. how is that make the rise of phones that are disposable and that crack a positive? Oh right it doesn't, you're just a consoomer troll.

idiots who don't notice their dying batteries and who think just because they haven't needed to use something it's not needed. I should remove your brains since it was never used.

>NOOOOO, YOU MUST AGREE WITH EVERYTHING I WROTE!!!!!
great thread OP

Attached: lole.png (968x745, 957.2K)

My phone battery still lasts all day of moderate use.
And it charges to full in 45minutes.
I'm not a phone-addicted NEET who needs 12+ hours screen on time per charge.

nothing is stopping you from buying old phone

There's a difference between disagreeing and pointing out an invalid argument. Never thought I'd see the day where people rave about how disposable their tech is and the crazy person is the one pointing it out. Pathetic.

In about a decade since I got stuck with glass phones I've cracked one. Fell out of a pocket driving.

I got a rugged phone tho

Ah yes, scratched to fuck so you can't see through it, poor touch response, and it'll still crack! Marvelous!

My p30lite still looks and performs like new.
Even has an unlockable boot loader and GSIs can be flashed on it if I want the hottest new ROMs.

I have the same phone since 2016 and its screen is not even scratched.
Got a new one last year and the screen got damaged the first time I had an accident.

*blocks youre are path*

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-XCover-Pro.jpg (1002x1024, 207.08K)

have you tried not being a butterfingers faggot and not dropping your phone?

yeah because it's so fucking huge.

But my phone is almost five years old now and still going strong. Not sure what you're talking about. How about you stop dropping your phone every five steps?

Attached: 39021.png (560x560, 254.12K)

Funniest part is normies are all "muh environment!" But allow this shit to go on, wasting resources. Fucking idiots

>pointless glass screens that constantly crack and are impossible to fix
easy to fix with a replacement screen kit, a hairdryer and a youtube tutorial. maybe an hour of work.
>none-removable batteries that that lose their capacity after a few months
harder than replacing a screen, but doable
>flimsy ports
never broke one
>anti-ergonomic huge rectangle design, impossible to hold, easy to drop
OP=picrel
screen is the biggest problem, but still possible

Attached: ba49f87f584807e87ded6ac01fe3adc5796382c37c3129683b89427a72d6330d_1.jpg (1080x1441, 155.33K)