Why does everyone hate on OOP these days?

Why does everyone hate on OOP these days?

Attached: 1651608852898.jpg (779x1000, 427.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smashcompany.com/technology/object-oriented-programming-is-an-expensive-disaster-which-must-end
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another AI thread meant to lead men astray with anime pics...sigh.

Most don't even know what it means.

Shut the fuck up, roastie. You will never compare to 2d perfection.

Attached: sample_e1475d1acbf283390271720014ecab5e.jpg (850x1401, 164.93K)

Because it is easy and intuitive.
This board shills things that are complicated because they like to feel better than everyone else
>gentoo, VIM, C
Not that these tools are bad, they just have their use cases.

Attached: 1654803373099.jpg (1500x3000, 1.68M)

this, this board is elitist. Its not a bad thing, its just the way it is. You can unironically move to reddit for more conformist view on things, OP

This guy is godlike at drawing Lumine.

Attached: yande.re 972294 animal_ears ass cleavage genshin_impact heels lumine maid nekomimi no_bra pantsu pottsness skirt_lift tagme tail thong.jpg (2400x3200, 2.93M)

I genuinely can't wrap my head around OOP. It's supposed to make things somehow simpler but I don't understamd how. Am I retarded or what?

>Am I retarded or what?
user...

maybe you can try C...

Because they have innate need to be a contrarian and share their hot takes. Also OOP is very often misused by retards which makes it an easy target to show your superiority.

It's literally just objects with properties and methods that (usually) map to real world concepts

breastfeed

Nakadashi for the purpose of procreation after marriage.

OOP has ALWAYS been hated, even by many notable programmers. OOP has no concrete definition, just like the Unix philosophy, it's just an incoherent mishmash of ideas that aren't even exclusive to it nor did it invent.

Read smashcompany.com/technology/object-oriented-programming-is-an-expensive-disaster-which-must-end

Show an example of good OOP.

>everyone
go outside

I can only do C so yeah
This sounds insane to me

God I love women so much it's unreal

Encapsulation, polymorphism, composition, dividing your program into smaller parts with low coupling and high cohesion, etc.
There isn't any single practice that is always good, it all depends on how you do it. OOP is useful for organizing your code but can be easily abused when someone does it out of principle instead of just making their life easier and code better/easier to maintain.

Based normalchad.
class Validator(BaseValidator):
def validate(self, data):
raise NotImplementedError

class NumberValidator(Validator):
def validate(self, data):
if isnumber(data):
return True
return false