yeah thats what i was thinking, bitch boys

Systemd

What is so bad about it?

binary packages
precompilation
dependencies you'll not need despite wanting a particular featureset, bloat
outdated stability

the list goes on

It's not, it's great. For servers, of course. If you run debian or a debian based distro for your desktop you're a dumb stupid idiot. Try arch for that purpose instead.

Because you get old shit. I want KDE to be updated, stable still has the old one with old menu.

Why? What do updates even do nowadays? I went from arch to debian and it was the exact same shit except the menu for kde was slightly different. Surely the piece of mind of not having to worry about anything breaking is worth a slightly different menu

>binary packages
>precompilation
that's good unless you an autist

>featureset, bloat
a non issue

>outdated stability
nothing bad with that. also, see debian sid

try debian sid

>sid
They all say it breaks, and even the debian devs say it's not for users

Arch is for midwits

not different from arch
never have seen it broken

same

Debian Sid > Arch

Like i said, Arch is for midwits who want to feel special because they can follow a wiki installation guide

I don't use arch either
>never have seen it broken
You mean arch or sid?

Sounds like you're projecting because you couldn't do the simple wiki installation guide faggot.
Pacman's nicer than apt & more updates mean it's gonna get improved drivers sooner than thebean.

sid

How do the newer drivers translate to a better experience? I can understand if you are gayming with the latest gpus but thats all i can think of, newer drivers dont really do anything unless you have new shit

Ian Murdock is dead and the project has been taken over by trannies that never leave their basements

>install debian stable with xfce
>apt remove midori && apt autoremove
>everything from xorg to network manager got deleted because of how shitty metapackages work
>can't install none of that back because wifi no longer works

reinstall and don't do that this time

because of libre network and video drivers

it rarely ever breaks but to be safe just use testing, it doesn't lag behind that much and is rock solid IMO.

that's because you removed meta package that installs xfce environment
just don't choose any de in the installer and install xfce minimal

there are non-free firmware isos

>How do the newer drivers translate to a better experience
You don't have to use it, faggot. Do what you like I'm not an Arch Linux LLC shareholder

Attached: dumbnigger.jpg (2448x2448, 1.48M)

Systemd.
Outdated packages.
Nothing else, really. It's not a bad distro overall, but I wouldn't run it on anything that requires 100% security.
It's made by the NSA, who have made it their goal for the last decade or two to undermine internet security at all costs.
Everything that they make that's supposed to be secure, such as SELinux, ends up introducing extra security holes, some of which almost certainly haven't been disclosed and which they do know about.
The FBI successfully infiltrated OpenBSD to introduce backdoors a while back, and as many people pointed out, who thinks that they started and stopped with the smallest server OS on the planet?
They likely have backdoors in as many things as possible, so giant bloated unaudited packages like systemd are immediately suspect.

tl;dr: Systemd and SELinux might save your ass if your primary threat model involves skiddies, but if your threat model includes glowies and serious criminal organizations, don't.

kneel

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-14 15-28-53.png (843x1158, 237.67K)