Graduating compsci at 31

>graduating compsci at 31
is it over?

Attached: Cri.png (540x411, 239.6K)

Yeah, but not because of your age. Because of your degree.

No retard stop falling for that age shit
Everyone has their own path to make

Some guy might look like he has everything, then later his only son turns out gay.

Life has mysterious ways of bringing balance

>No retard stop falling for that age shit
can I become a samurai with the age of 50?

It unironically is
Do you really think HRs are going to pick you over a thousand of much younger candidates with the same background? Fucking kek

retard

of course you can, but youll still be a massive faggot

honestly yeah. why pick some immature guy in his early to mid 20s when you could pick a more mature candidate?

Self taught cope

you can self sabotage your life until your 30s and still make a comeback. its never over brahs

Wrong, I actually fell for the CS meme. 4 years of my life wasted, biggest regret of my life.
Never got a job because of my degree. It was always because of network or certifications/github.
Should've became an real engineer, like my dad told me to. And kept programing as hobby.

i also graduated at 31. i'm 31 now :)

just dont mention your age

did you learn anything applicable?

A good school buddy of mine graduated around that age; he was pretty skilled beforehand but now he's making good money

Stacy only wants to bang young chads not old dads

This. This so much. CS is an absolute meme, and I feel sorry for anyone still falling for it.

100% this is what happened to me and I still made it.
it's never too late bruv, just be brave to make something new and maybe change your life.

Stacy would even bang good ol jack nicholson.

Nice try you self taught manlets

>stop falling for that age shit
>its never over brahs
>it's never too late bruv

holy mother of cope
good luck explaining to HR why did you graduate 6-7 years late

I don't know if you are suffering from choice supportive bias or just retarded. But if you were ever in charge of hiring someone, you would know how meaningless a degree is, even from "good" colleges. That's way many companies have referral bonus, specially in country where it's illegal to do IQ tests on job interviews.
College might have been a good choice 20 or 30 years ago, and still is for medical or law school, but for everything else now is a total scam.

>Explain to HR

I don't respect anybody working in the HR department.

I don't know if you noticed but we're entering a recession.

>good luck explaining to HR why did you graduate 6-7 years late
I did and got a job, what now.

I'm going to be 38 when i get my bachelors and 40 when i get my masters

are you a crab in a bucket?

ye for jobs where they only need some code monkey like your whole life. Try getting into meaningful work without a degree. fucktard.

for those things a graduate degree is not going to cut it :^) more like graduate at 36 at at point