How do you go from this

how do you go from this...

Attached: 2010-MacBook-Pro-ports.png (1650x340, 330.42K)

... to this?

Attached: MN55-2.jpg (2000x1244, 134.66K)

Matter reconstruction.

To this.

Attached: download.jpg (660x305, 21.79K)

It's called 'transitioning'.

Please OP, show me all of your FireWire, ExpressCard, and MiniDP accessories

by progressing technologically, mr brick laptop are you gonna build a house with that shit?

you know the newer macbook pros have more ports than this right?

apple is peak ameriniggerism

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (1329x1045, 134.29K)

Unironically, do you even need more? Only time I use ethernet, is at home and then I have other shit hooked up to my laptop anyways, so I'd use a dock/dongle/hub for it even if it had a dedicated port. Meanwhile I don't need FW or a Mini-DP, I can already hook up monitors over USB-C and rest of my shit is USB-C too. Plus we still have a PCIe interface, you can still hook up any PCIe device over ThunderBolt and soon USB 4.0 with USB-C, so Expresscard is technically there, just better, less limited.

Honest post, not even shitposting. At least the ports I'd need are there, headphone jack and several USB-C I can use for everything from charging to ethernet, hooking up external PCIe devices, monitors, mice, keyboard, etc.

You mean this? That's the current model.

Attached: 1653775981680.jpg (1952x1156, 213.45K)

I'm still convinced this was a scheme to make more money when they just brought the goddamn ports back from the get-go.

Shit OP, delete thread and try again

...really? You realized this now after Crapple has done that with not just ports but many features like... 5-6 times over the past 20 years?

Oh I know

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-14_13-14-57.png (544x828, 48K)

and also

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-14_13-15-17.png (600x798, 93.77K)

didn't really have reason to care about it then since I'm not retarded enough to buy a phone without a headphone jack etc., but it's annoying as hell that my company laptop doesn't have ports. at least the OS is unix and better than microsoft's absolute shitbiscuit steamer

and

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-14_13-15-26.png (610x862, 81.2K)

>had to get a macbook 2019 for new corporate job
>literally no way around it after many complaints
>thunderbolt is actually pretty cool
>get a dock with two displayport, ethernet, 3 USB (normal) ports, 3 USB-C ports and power all from one plug
>get a yubikey for security shit
>no normal USB ports after headphones, mouse and keyboard
>boss says 'uhh buy a usb-c hub and we'll reimburse you'
>keep taking dock after dock...
>after being docked down for a few months now i'm used to it but it was a hard pain to stretch my acoommodations around regular PC usage
>tfw docked

Attached: p.png (213x204, 9.85K)

>Giant external dongles for everything including USB to keep things thinnerino

Attached: proxy-image (11).jpg (640x590, 34.75K)

>he doesn’t use a wireless trackball for work

Needs a type A port, otherwise this is fine.

>tfw haven't used type A in years
Even my keyboard is type C