I NEED TO MAKE IT IT IN 4 DAYS OR I'LL KMS

I'm gonna build a trading bot on binance(why binance because their api seems nice)

Now i need Any Forums to tell me what technology combination should i use

I'm a python/php programmer and i know those languages will not be fast enough to compete with the binance bots that trade on milliseconds so which technology should i use for light fasting http requests and logic handling

Attached: 1598903960247.jpg (770x998, 132.62K)

get a job

fuck you wagie, pew pew

Attached: download (7).jpg (296x171, 5.27K)

if you could "make it" with basic programming abilities and access to an exchange api don't you think everyone would be rich by now? retard

>programming= trading strategy
you're retarded and you don't know it

kneepads

Don't try and be fast, aim to end the day in the positives, every day. If you use fixed time frames/windows certain solutions hopefully spring to mind.

Lol wasn't Binance the one that halted withdrawals recently?

I wish you were my manager

rustlang

also, invest in a vps that's closer to binance servers for lower ping

python

it won't work, you will unironically be better off by paying for a bot thats already finished, tested and working. Thats just the truth

hope those 4 days go past quick user

Lol. If the bot worked why would they be selling them?

Do you think you're the one genius that will solve markets? If so, you'll be a billionaire. Good luck.

but protip, it's impossible and cannot be done

Checked
You know what to do OP

fpbp

retard

>if bitcoin made everyone rich in 2017 and 2021 then why there's still poor people
that's how retarded you sound i bet you're a woman or npc

>you just dont get it bro, only i get it
>but i cant explain it lol
i bet youre a 14 year old boy

get what retard how to make money? making a trading bot is incredibly harder than buying bitcoin and yet there's still poorfags like you

>make money by buying bitcoin
????????????

there are ways, but I'll see you on the front page of a news story when you get arraigned, user

you just dont get it retard

Applies to more than one person in this thread.

Attached: gr2.gif (400x300, 22.14K)