I hate boomers so fucking much. How retarded can you be? JUST READ THE FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SCREEN

i hate boomers so fucking much. How retarded can you be? JUST READ THE FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SCREEN.

Why do boomers lose 50 iq points when dealing with technology? how did somebody so retarded survive for so long?

I honestly think these fuckers enjoy yelling at poor tech support guy.

Attached: file.png (235x215, 42.86K)

PS: captcha is sentient

Attached: file.png (510x188, 29.93K)

zoomers don't even know what a folder or a file is

Attached: 1633496738836.png (600x647, 463.68K)

was born in 2001 don't know what the fuck I am

your generation is useless, the generation which is born in 2020 will make your generation their slaves.

isn't that the other way around? older generations cuck the younger ones?

hence wars, stock market (((crashes))), other shenanigans etc.

fucking false, maybe you mean some african kids who have seen computer for first time in their life

*Americans
Don't forget that.

>isn't that the other way around? older generations cuck the younger ones?
usually yes but the generation which is born in 2000 or 2001 like him is a useless generation, they haven't created anything useful, that's why the generation from 2020 will make them look like cavemen.

>>your generation is useless, the generation which is born in 2020 will make your generation their slaves.
>When you realise time is just repeating itself.

Attached: awkward.gif (347x498, 1.19M)

>be me
>talking to zoomer sales girl
>she asks my email address
>it's [email protected]
>She says "oh no, this is kind if private, you won't want to use a work email address"
>It isn't a work address
>No but I mean an address that you made for yourself
>Those have to end in @gmail.com
>mfw

Attached: 1466914270809.jpg (1024x592, 80.93K)

fuck, that can't be real

Zoomers don't know what gender they are

>Email
>Private
Kek

>was born in 2001
Zoomer.

born in 2001
8 year old in 2009 = literally no real memories of pre fagman internet.

born in 2001
14 year old in 2015 = scraped some alt-right and trumpism online.

born in 2001
19 years old in 2020 = grew up in the pandemic hit, no real memories of the pre censored YT and internet.

You got a webm tech illiterate zoomer.

Attached: 1596507571254.webm (625x781, 2.97M)

This.

>who have seen computer
See picture.

Attached: 1653864836193.jpg (1280x720, 126.51K)

Eh, it's private in the "I don't want my boss to know I'm a furry" sense

boomer tech wasnt bloated fagman piece of shit so i understand them.
>JUST READ THE FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SCREEN
this is peak autism most of the time its not like that whatever you are doing.

I know some boomers that were buying the newest computers in the 80s when no one had them and they liked it .Computers had manuals you could tinker with them and understand them.They simply gave up once windows started dominating and everything became endles complexity without a clear solution.

>zoomers don't even know what a folder or a file is
just like most boomers, bravo

that's not true

I think it is something like the concept of object permanence. Kids have to reach a certain age before they understand that even if they do not see something it can still exist. What I am thinking is that there is a similar principle for virtual environments but it uses a different part of the brain, and people who did not grow up with computers (boomers) never had a chance to develop that part of their brains. Because what I always observe is that they can only ever think about what is directly on the screen. If all of their shortcuts are on their desktop that's fine when they start the computer but as soon as they open one thing and the desktop is covered up, it no longer exists for them and they don't know how to get to a web browser or whatever. Or think about hamburger menus, if the button they are looking for is not visible, they don't understand the concept that they could push a button to bring it into view.

Attached: DBB871CD-B1DD-4A3B-A793-1AC88678F017.jpg (1800x1800, 452.47K)