Hello anonymous. Biden and Putin put the nuclear forces on high alert. I live in Russia, in the city of Kazan...

Hello anonymous. Biden and Putin put the nuclear forces on high alert. I live in Russia, in the city of Kazan. My city is on the US Army's target list. If Biden fires a rocket, I will quickly burn out in radioactive fire. And then a rocket from my country will fly to some American city. And you will burn too. Our life is very wild and fun :-)

Attached: bbbbb.jpg (1024x1293, 332.15K)

Attached: 250px-Seraphim_of_Sarov.jpg (250x356, 25.49K)

I live near London, I look forward to Putins missile strike, London is long lost to brown fuckers

Attached: wUzJq8EtCfiVXaswtwv5-watermark22.jpg (630x420, 84.76K)

Biden did not put US nuclear forces on high alert. Stop listening to Kremlin propaganda, you fucking Russian retard.

It is your Nazi leaders who have been treatening other countries with nuclear weapons.

Im sorry user, at least you will die without even knowing what hit ya. Go out and party a little just incase somthing happens.

Attached: IMG_0745.jpg (1439x1724, 174.14K)

Lol

I bet the queen will survive that strike.

According to US media, only Putin has done that.
Biden wouldn't ever strike first, he's not fuckin Cobra Kai enough. Which is a good thing, let's not destroy the world maybe.

If true then get out and protest and convince everyone you know to do the same. Far better to get arrested for a few nights than to burn in radioactive fire.

if its nuke time, im gonna go on a raping spree

Based Russian user. Stay safe and may Putin be with you. Fuck America.

I live 50 miles from London. I'll just die from Cancer.

Sending prayers. And pizza

Wrong. Putin put hi nuclear DETERRENT force on high alert. He isn't going to launch nukes. And Biden didn't put any nuclear force on high alert.

Stop making up propaganda. Nuclear war will not happen over Ukraine

I live on a samll country and we have no weapons a no enemies. I'll survive and I'll write your story in the postnuclear world. Die with honour.

Speaking as another white person who lives near London, stop speaking on everyone else's behalf you little mockney orange nignog, fuck you, I don't want to die, and the only way I'd be tempted is if it meant a world without braying wideboy mongoloids like you in it.

LOL we're all going to burn. You've posted your address, might as well post pic of sharpie in pooper and have some fun, so knows where to come and give you a handjob.

yeah well I wouldn't worry about it too much except that Putin doesn't have anyone to stop him it seems
at least in the US someone would tell him "no" to initiating nuclear exchange

Why not send pizzas to Russian embassies?

>Russians can't pay for even real pizzas bro with SWIFT cut off and bank runs

lol the pleasure of watching you and Putin fail to get what you want is fantastic
truly the greatest pleasure is to watch the suffering of the evil

your not white paki lover, you deserve radiation sickness

What are you talking about? Russia is winning.

Attached: 1645988234391.png (591x486, 220.31K)