As I American I must say Ukraine and their president are incredibly badass. Keep it up. Fuck Putin

As I American I must say Ukraine and their president are incredibly badass. Keep it up. Fuck Putin.

Attached: 1935387D-6BB7-4917-98E5-A56C1860A7FA.jpg (777x437, 69.04K)

He is a comedian and an actor. Not to mention a grade A coward.
this will be fun to watch.

Reminder these photos were taken last year.

Why is his past in question? He is currently on the field fighting for his country? If you got a degree from Harvard would it be right for someone to oppose it by saying “ well he got all Fs in middle school and watched a ton of hentai?”

This nigga is hard as fuck - you would’ve fled by now.

Mm so aesthetic. So rare to get your picture taken in a bunker these days. I'm impressed by the composition of this photo.

Donald Trump literally acted in comedies and beated up vince mcmahon in a wwe angle

yeah in the recent photos this pussy for attention is not even holding a gun

Attached: 1631687637266m.jpg (576x1024, 65.15K)

He's already in the UK.

Faggots trying hard to simp for bidens war. Sorry m8, everyone is cheering for the russians bc nobody trusts Biden or the US military.

I hope the hold as much as they can. As much as it is possible.

Noone is cheering for the russians except those who are played to

"everyone"

Keep in your bubble, ass fag

Tell me which feels better:
Putin's cock in your ragged Russian asshole or your warm tight throat?

... And he's a million times better than your beloved tyrant will ever be.

How Embarrassment!

If a coward acting for the sake of others is willing to stay in a place where they know death or worse is likely they have my respect.

Hell yeah brother. I admit I voted for Trump but after seeing him praise Putin and seeing all this shit going down. I.. I was wrong. I still don't think the liberal shit is right but it's just not right to support that terrorist Putin.

Fuck Joe biden too though.

NATO is a paper tiger, the rest of the world now knows. Watch all the wars that start thanks to Dementia Joe.

Attached: 1645957771353.jpg (1280x1280, 139.44K)

Yesterday he refused evacuation and this morning he was still in Kyiv so when did he leave?

As a real American, I must say, what happens in Ukraine is none of our business. We all told them this would happen when they surrendered their nukes.

Anybody that flees is a coward. This is why refugees and illegals should be treated like shit.

Palin's ratings in Russia are as low as Biden's are here. Maybe Biden could go to Russia and be president there instead.

>Donald Trump literally acted in comedies and beated up vince mcmahon in a wwe angle

So did Ukraine President Zelensky.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 11-46-16 Watch President Zelensky’s comedy show clip goes viral as Ukraine fights Russia.png (1177x662, 688.01K)

No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge!

>Anybody that flees is a coward. This is why refugees and illegals should be treated like shit.
Except the JEWS of course...

Attached: 1645870863667.png (796x1628, 672.61K)

Why? He's already Putin and Xi's pet lapdog. They tell him to stay there and run the US as they see fit.

>Hell yeah brother. I admit I voted for Trump
You can't vote for Trump you are Israeli.

Just know that while you sit at home on Any Forums like a bunch of faggots (and that includes me), real heroes are fighting for their country.

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

a picture of jews on a train with no source or backing info.

No one is cheering for the Russians. As a republican with friends on both sides literally no one.