Anti-firefox paid campaign

Has anyone else noticed an uptick in firefox hate posts unprompted by any recent change to the browser?

Attached: 1655190507408.png (400x276, 51.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/opera-brave-vivaldi-to-ignore-chromes-anti-ad-blocker-changes-despite-shared-codebase/
techradar.com/news/ads-have-even-invaded-the-firefox-url-bar-now
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Pocket#History
cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/mozilla-backpedals-after-mr-robot-firefox-misstep/
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/mozilla.html#cloudflare
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1372288
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/08/21/timeline-for-disabling-legacy-firefox-add-ons/
forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/05/05/firefox-extensions-are-broken-heres-what-to-do/
ghacks.net/2021/04/07/mozilla-decides-to-hide-compact-mode-in-firefox-for-new-users-but-keep-it-for-existing-ones/
ghacks.net/2019/01/31/firefoxs-new-aboutconfig-page/
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Firefox-95-Chrome-97
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unprompted
the browser is nagware, it deserves every piece of hate it gets

Yes.
Though any hate towards the Chromification of download panel (a.k.a. "improvements to download panel") is justified

Competitor finds modern smear tactics more effective than traditional advertisements when consumers can smell a forces meme or attention seeking social interactions from a mile away.
More news at 11.

If I have to go back to chromium for my main browser brave isn't even in the top 5.

I do it for free.

probably pale moon dev

maybe mozilla execs shouldn't have gone woke

Who cares? All web browsers are garbage and they as well as anyone who likes them or developing in that "ecosystem" should be mocked, ridiculed and lined up against the wall.

brave browser is the best browser firefox is trannies

google is (((transitioning))) to manifest v3 and they want you to be a good goy and consooom all the ads

firefox is an easier target than most because of it's pozzed staff and pushing irritating activist shit. i've had less issues with it than most chromium browsers so it's neither here nor there for me

>pozzed staff
as opposed to chromium made by the wokest corporation on earth that encourages employees to push leftist politics in workplace?

Just curious, if you had to choose what chromium based browser would you choose. I hope you take into consideration manifest v3.

>>muh (((manifest v3)))
Not my problem
zdnet.com/article/opera-brave-vivaldi-to-ignore-chromes-anti-ad-blocker-changes-despite-shared-codebase/
>"To respond on the declarativeWebRequest change (restricting webRequest in full behind an enterprise policy screen), we will continue to support webRequest for all extensions in Brave," Eich told ZDNet

The moment there's something better, I'll dump firefox immediately.. For the time being though, I'll be sticking with firefox.

>the browser is nagware

Attached: 1648009793404.jpg (1342x529, 64.95K)

>zdnet.com/article/opera-brave-vivaldi-to-ignore-chromes-anti-ad-blocker-changes-despite-shared-codebase/
>2019

Enterprise flag is removed earlier than expected, just 6 months after the normal Chrome removes Manifest v3, in summer 2023

Attached: 1639583060379.png (599x695, 135.75K)

jay irwin funds this with his discord transition money

>nooooo how dare folx hate my favorite piece of software noooo
grow up

doesn't matter what google does, based brave will support ublock no matter what, cope harder

Recently adding ads to the URL bar
techradar.com/news/ads-have-even-invaded-the-firefox-url-bar-now
EME DRM botnet downloaded by default
Pocket (proprietary service, ads, promoted content)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Pocket#History
>The integration was controversial, as users displayed concerns for the direct integration of a proprietary service into an open source application, and that it could not be completely disabled without editing advanced settings, unlike third-party extensions.
Automatically installing Mr. Robot adware through experimental extensions program
cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/mozilla-backpedals-after-mr-robot-firefox-misstep/
Promotes Cloudflare DNS MitM botnet
digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/mozilla.html#cloudflare
Inferior fingerprinting protection and other leaks
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1372288
Breaking compatibility for old extensions
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/08/21/timeline-for-disabling-legacy-firefox-add-ons/
Breaking add-on certificate signing, disabling NoScript on Tor browser and threatening millions of users
forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/05/05/firefox-extensions-are-broken-heres-what-to-do/
Breaking css UI customization features
Breaking user modifiable options (most recent compact mode)
ghacks.net/2021/04/07/mozilla-decides-to-hide-compact-mode-in-firefox-for-new-users-but-keep-it-for-existing-ones/
Removing about:config sorting and filtering, completely removed on Android
ghacks.net/2019/01/31/firefoxs-new-aboutconfig-page/
Poor security, even with Fission they are years behind (especially on Android)
madaidans-insecurities.github.io/firefox-chromium.html
Overall performance sucks and has not improved (loses in 90% of benchmarks)
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Firefox-95-Chrome-97

Attached: 1636221767243.png (930x733, 150.02K)