Bicycles are the only open source, repairable mode of transportation right? Of course you ride your bicycles to work...

Bicycles are the only open source, repairable mode of transportation right? Of course you ride your bicycles to work, right?

Attached: momotsu_007-666x1000.jpg (666x1000, 100.89K)

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,f.jpg (750x920, 68.97K)

I want an asian woman to sit on my face

i want a sentient ai to sit on my face

Attached: 1ab0b2de86611948adc2b3af8194b685.jpg (1500x1500, 151.37K)

Is that Ash Ketchum?

>i'm ash ketchup from pallet town i'm on a journey to become a pokemon master and i love to sit on men's faces

I'd rather not get run over, bike lanes are far and few in between, the only people riding in them are those who have given up on life, like druggies and DUI recipients who don't want to put an interlock on their car.

What makes a bicycle more open source than my 90s carbed thumper?

Attached: 1655189036218.jpg (3056x1943, 3.11M)

>repairable
I'm sure if you ride a bike a significant amount, you will waste more money than you would on fuel and upkeep of a car just in new tires and tubes because they blow out so fucking often if you're putting serious mileage on a bike.

>open source
>only you get to use it
Does not compute.

Switch to electric dirt bikes, old man. And not the lead acid kind, the explosive lithium ones.

stop going into potholes, user.
if the wheel has correct length spokes, tubes will last years.

why?

Attached: yuki_014-700x990.jpg (700x990, 91.82K)

Nah, I like my dirt bikes cheap and shitty. Everything in that picture cost me around $4k AUD to get to that point.

*punctures your tire*

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 41.3K)

>oh you run an open source OS? how come you dont give me your computer

I'm doing around 180 miles a week training for cross country cycling trips. In the past few years I've only swapped tires like five or six times but never the inner tubes. If you ride your bike a bunch you more likely need to regularly (twice a year for me) replace your chain or in bad cases the cassette as your chain and the teeth on the cassette get chewed by shifting into wrong gears

>how come you dont give me a copy of the software you use
Fiddy

I do but it's not that enjoyable, e-bike would probably be much nicer but I have issue leaving $5-6k bike with only u-lock outside so I would basically have to go directly to home or work.
escooter is kinda ok but again cheaper ones with no suspension will shake the shit out of you, can't go offroad so I feel very restricted using those.
Motorcycle is no-no where I live, you can't use bike lines/paths while on the road cars would just kill you.
Using car for commute in big city traffic, I often imagined blowing my brains out with shotty while stuck in traffic and would feel such a relief from those thoughts. Also had to get 2nd car with auto trans because my truck is manual with heavy clutch and constantly riding the clutch started pinching nerves in my back.

Tho I have to admit you do feel much much healthier when doing commute with bicycle like immediately after first ride and it only gets better over time.

I hate bike people, they look down on my walmart bike and generally have an air of arrogance in the way they talk.

tiny crabs?

thorns

Attached: SPTkn0380.jpg (360x360, 28.22K)

I judge people by the bikes they're riding. Guys riding DH bikes on the road all cool, nastiest fuckers are those on city bikes with side bags and helmets, they're always rude and want to argue about anything.