Neighbours a pedo what do? Pic super related

Neighbours a pedo what do? Pic super related

Move to hick town because houses are 1/8th of the price then anywhere else. Go to the corner store and see this guy talking to a group of kids, as we come out we overhear him say "no alcohol tastes like candy when its flavoured"

Sit and watch and leave when he does, drives down all the same streets......literally pulls into next driveway and goes into the house. Vans there everyday.

Looked up as much social media as we could, facebook = fuck trudeau and pictures of kids.
Also found out he goes by two different names with two different profiles, runs some kind of buy/sell thing. (access/info to thousands of accounts) Look up that name across all platforms and find tik tok account with him following kids half naked again.

Police say nothing can be done unless caught in the act.

Whats the best way to expose?

Attached: 18119134_10209128687189743_7458652987151742019_n.jpg (960x958, 59.28K)

befriend him and maybe you'll finally get to experience pussy when he kidnaps a loli

Suck his cock you little faggot bitch

bring him a six pack and independence day on dvd

Honestly, just murder him. You can easily get away with it.

Print off pictures of Lolis and leave them in traps to capture him then torture him in your basement in your gay batman leather outfit.

Attached: 776151_3c97aa645bddf81692ec4afd612a80fe.jpg (636x750, 139.1K)

Hes super paranoid literally walks between house and garage with a gun.

How close are his nearest neighbors? Is this really rural?

Legally nothing. You can get cameras for your yard and set them up to capture the street in case he nabs a kid.

Drug some cupcakes and offer him the cupcakes as a neighbourly gesture, say your daughter made them or something, hopefully he doesn't fuck the cupcakes.

>figure out what room he sleeps in
>when he leaves drill small hole directly through wall above his headboard
>syringe full of fenny/saline spray it all over his bed and headboard
>he climbs into bed and touches tons of fenny and dies

sounds hot

Entrap him somehow. Watch dads vs predators videos on YouTube for ideas. Then blast the video on community boards/Facebook

Can see from road. But not on a main road.
When we first moved we tried to meet the neighbours, he slammed the door. The rest of the street said he keeps to himself.

Has a billion motion detector lights and cameras (could be fake)

Attached: 23.jpg (1745x597, 79.3K)

Is his property in general disarray?

Surprisingly its the clean one.

Quickly! Go next door and suck his dick immediately. You must save the children.

you might want to rethink being a moralfag about this. i've known people like that and he's not someone you want to fuck with.

maybe just be a good neighbor and mind your own business.

Attached: sgsfsfsfsfsef.png (826x661, 508.83K)

Yeah he sounds like a typical pedophile shut in.

Your best bet is catfishing then humiliating him and hoping he commits suicide as a result. Unlikely, but at least people can know who he is.

>i've known people like that and he's not someone you want to fuck with.

This is wisdom. People like this have been known to kill people in fits of rage. He’s clearly off. He carries a gun. Tread lightly.

Realistically id like todo something to send him over the edge and just leave for the week on vacation.

>see some guy they don't know talking to kids they don't know
>literally stalk the guy home
Do Americans really do this?

Attached: 1645947612895.jpg (1181x1748, 145.4K)

Americans might, you didnt read the trudeau part. Or the fact we literally caught him in the act doing it.

I'm him.

Attached: 1645948489884.jpg (1092x752, 661.02K)

fuck yall

Attached: 1645948838799.jpg (800x792, 119.59K)

lolis love cock

Attached: 1645949748541.jpg (1023x575, 361.36K)

why are u following random people around and spying on u freak

True, his life must SUCK!

Attached: 1645968061842.jpg (1020x1200, 265.5K)

she gave me a rock, I gave her my cock.

reported for discrimination against MAPs