Linus Defeated By Proprietary Firmware

Anyone else find it disgusting the way he was screaming and berating the poor woman working the support line who was telling him he needed a hub to update the firmware on his light switches repeatedly? Instead he went on a rant about his home server and raspberry pi to this poor woman and how he didn't want to get a hub, but wanted the company to give him their proprietary firmware files directly for his server and then tried arguing with her as if she was in charge of the software engineering.

It was pretty sickening the way he was talking to her. How did Linus become so out of touch? Is it just him or is this what happens to people who become millionaires? Do they all become douchebags?

Attached: MillionaireDouchebag.jpg (1280x720, 149.92K)

shut the fuck up, that video was planned "rage", nothing more. I'm not going to watch this idiot's videos.

Tech support phone operators are the same class of people as cashiers and uber eats drivers, uneducated scum.

>It was pretty sickening the way he was talking
This would have sufficed as a posting, because it's true for all of his videos.

Sounds based, were you that woman?

Windows 11 doesn't have this problem.

> I need help with my Apple iHome
> iHome was 2004 shit

Attached: satania-laughing.gif (498x278, 1.2M)

>Anyone else find it disgusting the way he was screaming and berating the poor woman working the support line
Not even a little bit. Anytime I have to waste my time calling some stupid-ass company for some bullshit that should be fixable (by me!) on their site, they aren't getting any fucking respect.

>i disrespect people because im dumb
Don't ever change, Any Forums.

>ltt was always bad
fuck you he is the most based youtuber thats why im shilling his vids. this is a marked departure from his usual basedness and its genuinely worrying stop pretending otherwise

Attached: ae3.gif (850x741, 426.7K)

He acts like a borderline lolcow because acting like an outraged retard about things is what gets him views

What do you expect for getting paid $9 hr, to be software engineers and product managers?

And then at the end, it turns out the firmware wasn't even the problem, the manufacturer just happened to use a decimal instead of hexadecimal value for the firmware version, so all this time, all of his switches had the most recent firmware. What a douchebag.

>jewish opinions

Into the garbage it goes.

I never said he was always bad, dumbass

He literally berated a poor woman who doesn't know anything about his server or his raspberry pi and demanded this lady give him the firmware files and technically blackmailed the company with a bad review if he didn't get his way, just for views.

Most youtubers are cunts, what's new

> watching this fucking idiot e-shekeling electric jew
no thanks.

Attached: 1645158512210.png (870x671, 533.32K)

This manlet being mad is really worth wasting a thread over? I hate what tech has become

i think what is new is that more people are starting to wake up to the fact that they're fans of an idiot.

yes, because yelling at the barely paid intern sitting on the phone is going to change things.

Mental outlaw, waaaaay more based youtuber

I don't feel sorry for anyone working support as a matter of principle