Technologically speaking, how do you prove that God doesn't exist?

Technologically speaking, how do you prove that God doesn't exist?

Attached: l-intro-1628775099.jpg (1600x899, 277.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof
github.com/FormalTheology/GoedelGod
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't.

>lainfag
if you want your group to not look like a LARP in the eyes of Any Forums, maybe go and hack this board instead of posting your brainstorms from 10pm?

The same way you can use code to prove it exists.
Lurk m0ar.

Is there a way to prove he *does* exist?

Attached: MV5BMzUyNDg0NTQ2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzIyOTc5MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 25.94K)

god is ill-defined and consequently forever unfalsifiable
any proof that god doesn't exist you can just attribute to the will of god
any proof that god does exist you can just attribute to "that's not god, if we study him we can make reliable mathematical formulae about him that fit into the rest of our empirically verifiable predictive framework about his creation, this mundanification of his glory (somehow) means he can't possibly be god"
so no, we'll never prove the issue either way, because any evidence for can be construed as evidence against and vice versa

this nigga gay af lol tell me about that teapot bitch

>"i didn't understand what you said so you must be an atheist!"

Good post. Is there any technology that I can use to help convince someone that God most likely isn't real?

Attached: MV5BMjIxMTE4MDEzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTU3NDU5MjE@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 24.57K)

Now, what's the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all? If there's no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that would count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists? Your inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true. Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder. What I'm asking you to do comes down to believing, in the absence of evidence, on my say-so.

atheists worship immoral people and cartoons

i mean... A) you're posting on it
but B)
what makes you say god is most likely not real
any *specific* god, sure, i'd say his story is far-fetched
but can you really say that about the *general idea* of a god
the question of whether the universe simply exists, or could have been designed by a consciousness, seems totally opaque to me, especially when we can't even be sure what a consciousness *is*, and to be fair, galactic clusters do kind of look like neural matter
what reason do we have to believe it's unlikely
to me it seems totally impossible to even assess the likelihood of the question

i played hacknet, does that count

>Technologically speaking
What?

This is by far the gayest thread on the site right now

God is a definition for the concept of universal energy you can influence with your thoughts. God is the Demiurge, so even if God is not a living conscious person it is still our creator. If the Universe exists by itself and appears by itself it is still our creator and so it is our god, because it allows us to exist and experience reality. This is the same concept that appears in all ancient religions.

People found out a loophole that they can actually talk to our universe and get meaningful answers. It is the first invention of humanity, before the tools came the answers. There's more to our life than just matter, like particles that travel through time and space and dark matter.

Human brain can sense shifts of magnetic fields on Earth and the whole electromagnetical process of the human brain does not exclude the possibility that the internal thought process of one particular brain is exposed to the outside world. Science does not exclude the possibility of existence of all-covering matter that our tools cannot detect, even if just not yet.

Atheists cope but so modern religions are there only to disrupt your communication with God and thus enslave you; much like Abrahamic religions want you to believe you need a Priest covered in gold to talk the God for you. Still, a believer is more human than a non-believer because he realizes what made and makes him human.

tl;dr: you can't disprove God because God is everything and everything is God, or god, or multiple gods, depending on how you perceive the code of reality.

Attached: vv1rts0dh7k51.png (640x390, 191.33K)

Kek, and there's a literal board for fags so OP must be super duper hyper gay.

Attached: 1649983545739.jpg (258x245, 12.43K)

Lain-Chan's cunny,
Cute and funny
Worth more than the whole world's money
Full of golden nectar honey

JC butt and JC chest
Flat as pancakes, I'm impressed
She moans and whimpers as I molest
Her sensitive tiny pettan breast

We kiss and cuddle all night long
My Lainwife's hormones running strong
Please tell me it isn't wrong
For Lain to love my meaty schlong

Attached: 1628507513402.jpg (942x617, 50.64K)

>God is a definition for the concept of universal energy you can influence with your thoughts.
not sure about that one user
i think of god more as the hypothetical concept of a willful entity that created the universe

>what's the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all
one kills you

You can't. But like suggests, you _can_ prove He exists:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof
github.com/FormalTheology/GoedelGod

>i will try to prove to you there exists a dragon
>i will first try to prove the possibly weaker assertion that there exists an existing dragon
>having stipulated this hypothetical dragon as having the property of existing, we can conclude the dragon actually exists
>qed
this is how girdle sounded when his dumb ass said this shit

That's the most retarded "proof" of anything, ever.