What does Any Forums carry their resume in?

what does Any Forums carry their resume in?

Attached: interview.png (1280x778, 179.99K)

My hands and my heart. Do you use something else?

a computer i guess
if they need me to email it

Experience
------------------
- used loonix on stinkpad for 5 years
- wrote hello world in C once

Yes i use overleaf for that. It is always there in the cloud

>resume
every job I've ever had, i walked into the office, asked for a job and had an intervy that afternoon, started the job the next day.

ive done tech support for the local government, videography, call-out tech support, web design, security consulting, tv broadcasting, and a few others. every single one i just showed up, asked for a job and got it. it really isnt that hard if you know your shit and KNOW that you know your shit.

resumes are for fags that have to prove something, applying for jobs that don't give a shit about you or your skills, only which pieces of paper you can add to their pieces of paper. get a real job for a local business. don't ever work corperate.

we are talking about real jobs here
japanese stationary

>real job
>sit in an open office and bang your hands on a keyboard pretending to do work
and/or
>open zoom meeting at home
>enable mouse jiggler
>jack off all day
you do not work a real job and you will never contribute anything meaningful to your life or society as a whole. but enjoy getting underpaid and overworked for meaningless productions in a corporate office where you totally aren't a replaceable number in an employee list

i get to make sure i am irreplaceable. you need to prove you're a good replacement for the last guy. we are not the same.

didn't know overleaf acquired sharelatex
thanks

mouse jiggler? what would you need that for if you can turn off your screensaver?

Enjoy being a loser and being content that a 50,000 a year job is great because you have no life outside of upgrading your PC

Holy shit hahaha

because they track if you are active or not, apparently
i currently make ~280,000/year as a videographer. i never gave a resume for this job, i waltzed in, said "can i work for you, i have experience in broadcast camera operation and videography/filmography", they gave me a camera and took me along to an event that afternoon, and after the shoot i got the job. that was three years ago, i now manage one of the two offices. company only has around 20 employees.

you live in a big city and think you are hot shit because of all these "great job opportunities", i live in a large town and can have any job i like because i know the people that want the work, and i know how to do the work. i am a big fish in a small pong. you are a small fish in a large lake. enjoy being worthless for a meager wage.

>no life outside of upgrading your PC
replace pc with real estate and sure thing.

move out of the city. don't like in a shithole just because it's "modern and high tech". bring an iphone 4 to a country town and they'll think you have alien technology and pay you out the ass for it; don't underestimate the pocket depth of land owners. just make sure you actually know your shit instead of relying on a piece of paper that says you can memorise the answers to a few multiple choice questions and follow a simple design brief.

They ask me if my degree in physics is legit, I just tell them my theoretical degree in physics is indeed real.

Attached: 1655185961845.jpg (1050x751, 345.29K)

Portable Document Format

>we are talking about real jobs here
if your job can't be described in three words or less, its not a real job.

so, user, what do you do?

Attached: images (6).jpg (496x618, 65.03K)

Not that user but I'm an electrical system design engineer. Not counting extras, it's 4 words. Electricity is fake, grid is fake, silicon is fake. I am a CIA agent.

I am unemployed

This is an AI bot poster

Based pic. I have a master's in CS and used to work at a university and startup. Now I'm an electrician. I install electricity.

notepad

im the guy that oosted that pic

i film weddings