Buy your PC NOW

do not wait

Attached: 1640332077710.png (603x547, 383.19K)

But I already have a PC...

>this thread again
Fuck you

Already ahead of you
Even a blind man should have saw this coming

Attached: 1653691577757.gif (382x369, 2.11M)

i have a stockpile of thinkpads

i'm going to make out like a bandit

lol, the few cents extra that chips could possibly cost from this is nothing in comparison to the price cut on gpus from crypto going belly up. Buy now at your own peril.

all production out of TSMC and Samsung and Intel stops once the gas runs out user, this is the end

lol. lmao.

Can't I'm poor

Cuts off 80% of its 30% supply.
Also, news back in Feb/Mar was already talking about countries securing supply in the event of war.

no, 80% of world production is out, russia has 30, ukraine has 50, so 80% of world is out

I have a 5800x and 6600xt. I wanted to get a 7800xt when they launch it the price is less than $800 but we'll see what happens. If not I'm still happy with my current set up.

>russia cuts off 80% of noble gas supply
Oh no what will these rich people who were born into wealth and power do?
If only they could afford to pay for their own gas...

Absolute scum. The banquet can't come soon enough.

>be soviet union
>try to build jewish space laser
>fail
>because of the nature of soviet megaprojects, you now have the world's largest gas facilities

Not sure if based or not, but I'm thinking it's based.

Attached: 1654995604533.jpg (2048x1536, 424.62K)

with TSMC stopped there is nothing stopping the Chinese take over of Taiwan

80% of Ukraine which is only 7% of the global supply*
Good ol clickbait titles.

>slavs fuck over white people again
Why are they like this frens?

China won't mess with Taiwan for a couple more years minimum.

Right now the second Chinese military boots touch Taiwanese soil a volley of missiles will be fired into the Three Gorges Dam and a billion Chinese people will be underwater.

That being said Taiwanese missiles are an engineering problem the Chinese are eventually going to overcome.

China is playing the long game, just look at the US and Russia fucking over each other and destroying their own economies.
All China has to do is wait.

China have literally never ever won a meaningful war in their entire history. They were literally under the boot heel of Japan countless times. And that's a tiny meme island.

>buy a pc now
why would I? My fx8350/gtx980 work fine

is it 1940? you can kill many magnitudes more civilians with these nifty things called "nukes", user.
china doesn't care about taiwanese missiles, even the sandpeople have missiles. they care about trade.

Man, still using an FX series chip

I gotta respect the dedication

>They were literally under the boot heel of Japan countless times
you can't count to one?

Yeah user, but if China nukes Taiwan then they transform it from the world's most valuable chip maker, into a worthless pile of radioactive rubble.

A flooded China that's out a bunch of cities and a major dam and a Taiwan that's a sterile radioactive rock is not a condition the CCP wants to find itself in, and that's likely what would happen if they attacked right now.

Attached: 1654584348572.jpg (2048x1229, 251.5K)