Any advice on how to “properly” list items to sell...

Any advice on how to “properly” list items to sell? I’m trying to make money flipping phones I repair but I don’t know if my descriptions are good enough. Any tips that you guys have? Thanks!

Attached: EE93F3A7-A656-4EAF-B82B-4664D02101D0.jpg (1284x2078, 397.18K)

Shut the fuck up

Come on I’m just asking for help asshole. Move on

holy fuck retarded zoomers at literally too dumb to fucking type. i bet you'd love to have a fucking app for that...

>up
Ill pin a tail on you donkey shut the flip up

If you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all

Attached: 516EAFC6-3F4D-49B8-B93F-B6A1A3C0B191.jpg (680x911, 332.75K)

FOR SALE:
iPhone 12 mini 64GB
Good condition with minor scratches on top left screen
Unlocked
Charger included
$600 - offers will be considered
Text or call : xxx-xxx-xxxx

Put 'not haunted' in the ad.

Seriously, thank you.
Have a good day sir!

Attached: 5A1FA11C-7D1D-4977-B390-6F812277ED38.jpg (1142x1484, 414.64K)

As a buyer, I’ve noticed a lot of people take two approaches. One is, they try to pass them off as if they’re professionally restored, or they lie and try to claim it’s used rather than refurbished. I of course dodge these people, I’d rather buy an ordinary persons phone being sold for credible reasons if buying used.

I’d be inclined to be more honest than these people, and be upfront with how the phone is repaired, your experience and track record etc but be very concise, you’re only outlining this to inspire confidence

Looks like it's listed fine. In practice, you're not likely going to get told what makes people want to buy something, that's why so much is spent on marketting.
Remember, most people that would want a used phone are poor and blindly scrolling through craigslist for something they won't get ripped off with, or drug dealers.
In either case, you have a fairly straight forward ad, so you should be fine.

LMAOO

Also I just ducking saw I had my phone number in the picture fuck, please don’t be assholes guys, I appreciate the sincere and real comments on the subject

I hope you get a permanent ban for trying to dox this person

Shut the fuck up

I’m not doxing shit, I’m literally new to selling these phones I’m flipping dipshit idiot, migraine fuck. I don’t care too much my phone is on here because I have it on Craigslist to

Dumbfuck

>I’m flipping dipshit idiot, migraine fuck
You what now?

nothing to do now, delete image for damage control and don't reply to the thread anymore so no one else does. GL op, I'll go ahead and sage for you. Be careful on the internet!

Do you put in new batteries? If so, list it as a brand new battery

Is this ur cell number?

First day here?

I've been trying to text for more pics but it's a landline number

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-051145.png (720x1512, 197.85K)

Best to have craigslist forward an email first. Then YOU choose who to call/email back. Otherwise you're gonna get a lot of brown and black people who barely speak english blowing up your phone trying to haggle like they're at a moroccan bazaar. Do you really want to spend a lot of time meeting with smelly, sweaty african men who, when they finally show up, try to get $100 off your asking price because the color in real life wasn't the same as on their screen, and they're disappointed because they drove all that way to get it, but it's just the wrong color? Also, the reason they kept you waiting and showed up late to the meet was to waste your time and trigger a sunk cost reaction and soften you up to take their offer. Do you want this? No, you don't.

Battery is at 89% capacity, should I include that?

First day here?

Cringy mutherfucker

No

Why I outta slap the shit out your lazy eye, I’ll fart in your eye and make you have to get on antibiotics for the pink eye. You’ll be mocked in your cubicle when you go in on monday. Your face will be plastered on this image as have you seen this guys pink eye,

It’s not landline I’m not just picking up you fuckers who are calling me

Attached: 1C040531-09B4-4DD3-9298-82BCCB4A427B.jpg (459x603, 36.88K)

Yes fuckers are calling it now

Nobody's calling you. Did you just reset your router?

Make sure you make it clear that you don't with niggers. "this ad is not for brothers" or " this is not for N-types."

Attached: blackhistorymonth.png (1440x960, 1.71M)

So spydialer is wrong?

What's end shift?

Are you an indian scammer?

Okay now someone mentioned how they’re going to gut me like a fish. Can we stop with all this mamuh jammuh, how do you delete a damn post

Attached: B832B7D7-B970-4F3A-9F6D-10BCAB559363.jpg (1266x1054, 652.44K)

Never happened you delusional fucking retard

If I could get 3 seconds in a room with you I’d treat you some manners, quickly and massively!

Thanks for the tips for educated individuals as for you trolls buzz off buddies cause I’m not having any of your childish baffoonering in my head. Get out of my ducking head. Good night

Attached: B271D610-A0E1-496A-AEB7-731BBC42F04A.png (267x188, 64.49K)