I believe girls around 13/14 can consent to sexual intercourse, Any Forums

I believe girls around 13/14 can consent to sexual intercourse, Any Forums.

Attached: TrueLuv.jpg (964x1606, 357.29K)

>Consent to sex and not marrying
Not halal bro...

Two components to whether it's acceptable to benis a young girl:
a) Physical
>capable of safely bringing a child to term
b) Psychological
>capable of providing meaningful consent.
I think what's appropriate in terms of age of consent laws is
>13 can be with up to 14
>14 can be with up to 16
>15 can be with up to 18
>16 can be with up up 20
>17+ unrestricted

Give 10 years if you live in the us. The left has already started the push. They have begun to normalize it and change the narrative. Calling pedos minor attracted persons. Saying there's nothing wrong with it as long as you don't act on it. Once people believe it's ok to be a "minor attracted person" then they start changing the goal post. They have brainwashing to an art now. 10 years user you'll get your wish.

Dumbfuck Americuck detected

Old enough to bleed is old enough to breed.

In days past a girl of 13 to 16 would have her Debut at a ball with other girls her age to seek a husband. Men attending these balls would have ages from 25 to 40. This was a centuries old tradition, only ending in the early 20th century, though the Debutante Balls still continue.

>found the pedo
gtfo muh Any Forums you degenerate fuck

Are you naturally stupid, or is it something you work at?

Any Forums has always been the Home of Pedos from around the world. So you get the fuck out of OUR Any Forums

I wish more of them did when I was that age.

No one got laid except the class slut, and she just fucked older guys. Mid to late 80's sucked ass for my age group.

Technically its not safe to give birth until we've fully matured, since small body and shit. Also it doesn't come at the same age for all girls, precocious puberty is a thing. So you're saying you'd fuck a five year old with a medical condition. Fucking pedophiles man..

no u

Historically yes
Today it’s 30 cuz women are retards

Mid 70s to early 80s was prime young pussy time. We was all fuckin. You missed out.

Based and true

Attached: CA53B76F-9A36-4821-9FDB-C7A50FE1FE05.jpg (1439x1777, 859.04K)

Fuck. I know. Stupid fucking sex education classes and their ABSTAIN or you will catch and die of AIDS message.

Just absolutely ruined our age group..

Maybe they can with other kids their age.
Thats not an excuse for adults to prey upon them for their own gratification.

Got news for you, 5 year olds HAVE carried babies to term and delivered. Not that I would, but it has happened. 13 to 15 IS the age range for sexual maturity in humans. Only in the last 60 years was it considered any different. Eons of human history regularly had teen girls bearing children.

Love how moralfags say this "hurrdurr they can with their own age"

No. No they can't. And that's a lot worst doing with boys their age than it is with a guy.

Thinking teen girls should bear children with boys their own age, who could never support them, nor are prepared to lead a family, is just cruel to both.

imagine this is controversial to say in American

Who cares op. As a parent I think 7 year olds can consent to sex with other 7 year olds. If I opened my sons bedroom door and found him humping a friend his age I'd close the door and not say anything. Its just sex. Bad relationships are the problem not the "sex" I wouldn't encourage my young son to be active though, he should be doing normal things not humping his friends, but I wouldn't freak out of take him to a shrink for having sex with other people around his age.